276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Triple Pack of Spongebob Surprise Toy Lemon Sherbet Bath Bomb 360g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Lush Ice Hotel bubble bar is a perfect marriage of lavender and mint. It’s smells refreshing and calming. It doesn’t get much better. These have nice scents, theyre different than the regular Lush scents. These smell like tropical fruit to me. A few of these have real pineapple juice in them. Theres also lime, and coconut in some of them. Bath bomb on the left, soap on the right

If you grew up watching SpongeBob SquarePants, we have news for you. Lush Cosmetics has teamed up with Paramount's "SpongeBob SquarePants" for a brand-new, limited-edition collection.Complete your SpongeBob bath collection with the body balm shaped like SpongeBob’s pineapple home. It contains organic cocoa butter and shea butter to moisturise your body while leaving a sweet tropical scent.

Both the sponge bob soap and the Sponge bob bath bomb have the same yummy scent. Coconut, Pineapple, Buchu, Orange, Litsea Cubeba. My original big blue scent family photo from 2006. Whats missing in the original pic is my Sea Veggie, and ‘Enchanted Island’ bath melt, I couldnt find it in my lush museum until a couple of weeks afer this photo. Source: Mintel, 2022 Sustainability Barometer – across 8,000 global online consumers ages 16/18+ March 2021, 16,000 global online consumers aged 16/18+ April 2022

Muse Approved

Spongebob bath bomb is a slow melty type of fizzer, having a blue foam coming out into the water, which mixes with the yellow foam and makes a highlighter yellow-green bath water. Lush got the idea for this bubble bar from the Hotel of the same name located in Quebec Canada. There is also an Ice Hotel in Sweden. It’s an actual building, a ethereally beautiful one, made of ice.

There is also a spongebob soap as well, which has the same scent as the bath bomb. soap on the right Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob x Lush Cosmetics! Yup, those two are a duo now in a new Sponge x Lush Collaboration featuring a host of sea worthy bath favorites that celebrate our favorite sea sponge. This is Lush’s second collaboration this year with the first being the Super Bros x Lush Collection that launched a few months ago! Can we expect more like this soon?Lush Times 2003 description: You really have to go to a Lush shop to see this: it’s an amazing 20kg sculpture of Bubble Bar Slice, homage to the Ice Hotel in Sweden. Each slice — shame to cut it up but we have to — smells deliciously of mint and lavender for a sensationally stimulatling bubble bath. If you go to a shop you can buy a whole Ice Hotel ‘room’ to decorate and perfume your bathroom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment