276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chingle Hall

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My brother had some business to attend to there and we decided to make a two-week vacation of it; driving from Gatwick all the way up to Edinburgh, then back through Wales, ending in London. Years ago my family and i went to chingle and i wouldnt get out of the car until i saw our guide who literally looked half man ,half woman. Samlesbury Hall is as good a venue and only a few miles away it is an exellent haunted site you can still visit especially at night on one of the events or tours they have.

If you treat your visit as a joke or are a person who scoffs at hauntings and ghosts you will be unlikley to see or experience anything due to your closed mind and blinkered views. The noises and the ravens and the doorbell went on for a few more days until he prayed that it would all stop before he went bonkers. Figures for economic activity do not include those aged under 16, or those family members aged 16-18 who are in full-time education. Three steps up the staircase, I felt every hair on my neck stand on end, and an atmosphere of absolute evil.as the steps reached the door i was shocked to then experiance the door slowly open and felt a sudden drop in the room temprature. Overall, the UK considers itself to be healthy - 82% of residents rated their health as Very Good or Good.

It was about 1995 when I stayed at Chingle for a sponsored event for the RNIB organised by our local milkman Vic Allonby.

Mrs Howarth’s dogs would jump up in excitement and wag their tails, all the while accompanying him to the stairs where he continues about his business. As we investigated in the corridor, it soon became apparent nobody was there, and the floors are in fact covered in rugs!

I would have liked to try myself but by the time I had thought to do it, it wasnt open to the public anymore. i went there twice with my friend and as soon as we stepped in my friend was pushed ove is that scary or wat ? William Drury claimed 4½ acres in Whittingham against Master Robert de Singleton in 1295; De Banco R.The strong smell of incense in the chapel Knocking on the windows both sides of the great hall at the same time, nothing could be seen at either window and on going outside there was nobody by the windows or any of the plants hitting the windows. I 'sort of' felt a presence but, as a sceptic, was not sure wether or not this was just me 'wanting something to happen'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment