276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Draper 38255 5 Speed Hobby Bench Drill, 350W, 580mm Height

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like the Wolf 5 Speed Pillar Drill, the Draper 5 Speed Hobby Bench Pillar Drill is also a favourite of many tradespersons in the DIY community as well as professionals. The base is usually made of heavy materials like cast iron and is either grouted or bolted to the workbench. The base supports large workpieces, while the pillar drill has a tilting table for angular drilling.

I can say that Scheppach is in my blood, part of my dna there is not a day goes go by when I don’t sell a Scheppach machine or accessory, these days because of the internet I sell many more machines than ever before as Scheppach keep expanding their range of machinery with different models being introduced. The drill is manufactured with a steel pillar, heavy-duty 350W motor, 13mm capacity chuck and a large heavyweight stabilising foot. This drill’s high-quality motor and output are of superior grade, and the elements do not wear out very quickly. This variant from Bosch also combines efficiency with focused power to give a higher yield and very precise drilling.If you want a versatile pillar drill that can be used for other jobs, the Dremel 220 Workstation Pillar Drill is a good option. A pillar drill should be able to tackle different materials and so should have several speed settings. Each bench drill is manufactured with a steel pillar, heavy-duty motor, 13mm capacity chuck and a large heavyweight stabilising foot; all these features reinforce how well built the drill is. The drill is supplied with a telescopic chuck guard and a front-mounted NVR (No Volt Switch) for added convenience and safety. The Draper 5 Speed Hobby Bench Pillar Drill has a 13 mm capacity chuck that works with almost all drill bits.

The Draper five speed bench drill comes complete with a 13mm capacity chuck making it ideally suited for the DIY and hobby user alike. It is perfect for people who love to work at home on DIY projects, and as hobbyists, the Clarke 5 Speed Pillar Drill has excellent features and high-quality build quality. A hydraulic machine helps move the entire device up or down to accommodate different cutting heights.

Slightly more expensive than the basic pillar drills on this list, the Dart F12-941 Pillar Drill gives almost all materials a uniform and stable performance. The Pillar Bench Drill from Sealey is perfect for light industrial, woodworking, and agriculture applications. Toolden Limited trading as Toolden is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 654671 ). If you want a reliable drill for your home DIY setup, we have found the best pillar drill in the UK and nine other suitable options for your consideration – enjoy! Maximum drill depths: The depth of the spindle travel should be maximum to use the entire capacity of the pillar drill successfully.

Size of the chuck: The chuck size determines the maximum drill bit size the pillar drill can accept. We like the sturdy base too – it is durable, but only 160x160mm and therefore is a great space-saving option. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. In those days he would visit personally, open the boot of his car and show us the latest saw bench/ table saws or concrete mixer deals he had to offer. I will looking to make future purchases with Kendal Tools as I feel they have a modern approach with old fashioned morals.

If you've watched any YouTube videos on these the rip fence on mine locks tight and seems pretty straight to me. Keeping this in mind, the Sealey Pillar Bench Drill has 16 speeds ranging between 210 RPM to 3340 RPM.

If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary. Also, this articulating drill press allows for holes to be drilled at angles of 15-degree increments. The service I received was exemplary, the lathe was delivered earlier than expected in perfect condition.Expert Quality, XP20 multi-tool battery system, Brushless technology, Intelligent electronics, Quick - release chuck and converts to driver, 24 Electronic torque settings, 2 Speed gearbox, Variable speed control with electronic brake, 13mm (1/2") detachable keyless chuck, Super bright LED worklight, Supplied with auxiliary handle and tough carry case with metal clasps. While any of the ten products listed could be a viable option, our top pick is the Clarke CDP5RB 5-speed pillar drill.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment