276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weld

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 - side C runout): 1-26671 SIDE C 2 SR1 DMM SP1-5 39 WMME Alsdorf 759 926671-1-C3x Constantines: Celebrating 10 Years". Arts-crafts.ca. Archived from the original on June 9, 2015 . Retrieved June 2, 2015. Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - side C runout): WMME Alsdorf 759 926671-1-C2 1-26671 SIDE C 2 SR1 DMM SP1-3 KDISC DMM JG Sounds so great that none can believe, video quality is as good as you may wish, close ups give shivers to the bones

The song title was inspired by the band's tendency to lose their nerve and ability to play with feeling when there's a sense they're being watched or judged. Guitarist Poncho Sampedro explains in a March 2021 interview for Rolling Stone:

Anyone who watches this and isn’t moved by it should seek out medical attention immediately. Live music just doesn’t get any more intense than this. Wow!! One of the greatest Crazy Horse live performances ever (admittedly there are a fair few others, maybe several thousand). Crew [Maryland Sound Industries Crew: Monitor Engineer], Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – Mike Kelly (11) Kot, Greg (September 6, 1990). "3 To Watch Out For". Chicago Tribune . Retrieved December 22, 2016.

Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - side D runout): WMME Alsdorf 759 926671-1-D2 1-26671 SIDE D SR1 DMM SP1-2 9 KDISC DMM JG 28I can only guess because it would have taken up a lot of the limited running time. Or maybe the moody dimmed lighting for this song was a bit dark for home viewing (despite being brilliantly atmospheric). Two recordings from Buffalo concert are on the live album "WELD" -- the "stunning towering majesty" of an electric Bob Dylan cover of "Blowin 'In The Wind" and the "Mind Blowing" encore of "Like A Hurricane". Earlier, the Hearse Theater | NYA featured Buffalo's "LIKE A HURRICANE" 12+ minute encore and considered to be "Mind Blowing" -- even by Neil himself. This is part of the encore from the CRAZY HORSE - BUFFALO WAR MEMORIAL film, coming Sunday in its entirety to NYA. Be sure to watch last few seconds of video for a very special treat for those with eyes open to see. HINT: It shows the calm in the eye after the storm and will break every rusties heart.

Speak not because it is safe, but because it is right.— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) February 11, 2017Dutchcharts.nl – Neil Young & Crazy Horse – Weld" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved October 29, 2022. a b c Loder, Kurt (September 20, 1990). "Neil Young's Guitar Ecstasy". Rolling Stone. No.587. p.99. Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - side A runout): WMME Asldorf 759 926671-1-A2 1-26671 SIDE A SR2 DMM SP1-3 KDISC DMM JG 26 We were there all the way through it, and to me, that's what Weld is about. It's very brutal, especially the songs with the big endings. I was trying to create the sound of violence and conflict, heavy machinery, outright destruction. We were watching CNN all the time, watching this shit happen, and then going out to play, singing these songs about conflict. It was a hard thing. And I feel there was nothing else I could do. Whatever could bring people together was more important than me playing a new song. We couldn't go out there and just be entertainment." [3]

I'm so glad he chose to put these versions out there in this chaotic world. They are more than strong enough to fend for themselves. a b "Ragged Glory: Massive Discoveries in the vault!". Neil Young Archives . Retrieved February 4, 2019. Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - side B runout): WMME Alsdorf 759 926671-1-B2 1-26672 SIDE B SR2 DMM SP1-2 KDISC DMM JG 13 Weisbard, Eric; Marks, Craig, eds. (1995). "Neil Young". Spin Alternative Record Guide. New York: Vintage Books. ISBN 0-679-75574-8. Neil Young continues his occasional Official Release Series box sets with a new volume (No 5) which brings together four albums released as the 1980s turned into the 1990s.Offiziellecharts.de – Neil Young and Crazy Horse – Ragged Glory" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved October 29, 2022. Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - side A runout): WMME Asldorf 759 926671-1-A2 1-26671 SIDE A SR2 DMM SP1-3 KDISC DMM JG 18 Neil Young Archives". Archived from the original on January 31, 2016 . Retrieved December 16, 2015.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment