276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Be a Football Manager: Enter the hilarious and crazy world of the gaffer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paul Hurst the right man to get Grimsby Town out of mess left behind". GrimsbyLive. 6 January 2021. ISSN 0307-1235 . Retrieved 18 January 2021. Eight further jobs at six further clubs have followed near-uninterrupted over the past two decades, spanning all four tiers of the English professional game. One of my best mates killed himself, and it really just puts all of this nonsense in its place to be honest. I feel for his family, I feel for his wife and his children. It's just absolutely soul destroying. If you looked at him, you'd never think he'd do anything like that." The 58-year-old coach resigned amid a takeover just before Christmas, not quite reaching a full year in charge of the Mariners, who are fighting tooth and nail for their Football League status.

Chelsea and England star Cole Palmer admits he 'can't stop seeing' video of him singing reggae dancehall song, as he opens up on his West Indies roots Ah, yeah, that’s what he wants you to think,” Holloway says, holding the tiny creature under his arm as he makes tea. “But in his mind he’s a rottweiler.” Chalmers, Robert. "Ian Holloway – In a league of his own". gamblog. Archived from the original on 1 September 2006 . Retrieved 22 June 2009. Murply, Alex (1 June 2005). Jones, Richard; Faragher Steve (eds.). Let's Have Coffee: The Tao of Ian Holloway. Bristol: Naked Guides Ltd. ISBN 0-9544177-9-8.

Sportword: Play daily football word game on Planet Sport

Tommy Fury parties with Chris Brown in Dubai nightclub with fans slamming the boxer for 'dancing to Sweet Caroline in his head' as star goes viral Forty-eight times we’ve moved since we’ve been together,” he says. “That’s your life in football, never in one place for long. She’s allowed me to follow my dreams. But she’s only been in places because I have a need to be there. As a job, I’ve come to realise, it’s all a little bit selfish.”

Rio Ferdinand leaves TNT Sports studio during Newcastle's Champions League clash with PSG due to 'unforeseen... We had to post the keys through the estate agents’ door because they wouldn’t let us in and then wait while they inspected the property independently before returning our full deposit. Holloway found the managers he spoke to were more willing to open up to him because they knew he too had ridden the extraordinary rollercoaster of euphoric highs and soul-crushing lows that come with this unique profession. Don’t come in the kitchen till I’ve got hold of him, cos he’ll bite you, guaranteed,” he says. He has told his wife, he explains through the closed door, that the animal is on its last chance after biting nine people, including drawing blood from the postwoman. “He’ll have you as soon as look at you, absolute psychopath,” he says, before announcing it is OK to join him as he has got hold of the beast in question. Which, it turns out, is a chihuahua. This game is such a wonderful game. I want people to understand it belongs to all of us and I want us to cherish it.”

Hobbies

Man United's Diogo Dalot and fiancee announce birth of their daughter on social media - after defender was released from Portugal's squad The troubling, humorous and honest world of Ian Holloway". Thesefootballtimes.co . Retrieved 12 January 2021. Harry Kane breaks MORE records as he scores again and nets his EIGHTEENTH goal of the season in Bayern Munich's 1-0 win against Cologne That extra sharpness you need as a player, as a manager, as a coach, to get your team right on the edge, to perform is down to your crowd, helping you by motivating you sometimes, helping you by having to go at the opposition, helping you by putting pressure on the referee, helping you by just being there. Why? The relationship between the incoming new owners, board and manager is so so important. It needs to be strong for a club to succeed, and we got off on the wrong footing.

On 23 October 2013, after a 4–1 loss against Fulham, Holloway left the club by mutual consent after less than a year in charge. [36] Millwall [ edit ]

Ranking every Premier League club by how they’ve been affected by VAR in 2023-24

Manchester United fans left fuming at question asked by TNT Sports reporter to Erik ten Hag ahead of vital Champions League clash against Galatasaray

FA suspend council member for saying 'Adolf Hitler would be proud of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu', as they launch investigation England crash out of Under-17 World Cup to Uzbekistan - ranked just 73rd in the world... and Young Lions lose their heads when minnows' boss boots ball away In a club statement, external-link Grimsby said it was "with great sadness and disappointment" that with Fenty agreeing to sell his shares, Holloway had decided that "he does not want to remain at the club without progressing with the people that he came here to work with".

Cristiano Ronaldo and Bernardo Silva are left less than impressed by Bruno Fernandes' half-time tactics talk for Portugal... as duo offer HILARIOUS reaction Holloway's year-long spell at Grimsby ended amid ownership chaos, but the club were also 20th in League Two and heading for relegation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment