276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magnolia Parks: TikTok made me buy it! The addictive romance sensation – Book 1 (Magnolia Parks Universe)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The love triangle here was killing me. I’m probably in the minority who liked Tom because in comparison to bj he was utterly mature and respectful and a literal dream—even though I was questioning my feelings about him as well in a sense given the situation going on with him—It was quite toxic but I also didn’t really care sm about it Magnolia is so flawed but she’s also so fragile and I get her so much. She frustrated me at times but it doesn’t last long because she’s really just hurting and you can feel how much it’s all affecting her. She definitely makes questionable decisions but so does everyone else around her (I’m especially looking at you BJ) 😪😰 And she’s practically Blair Waldorf so I immediately have to stan 😌 He's killing me. Loving him is killing me too, and I'm afraid because how many loves really, do you get in a lifetime? How many chances do you give it before you let it go?

i liked that we saw his "lover" side this book and he had a character development. i'm proud because that's my boy, i was in the trenches defending him after DH1 and LOOK AT HIM NOW. Never have I felt more emotions reading a single book before. The angst and pure rollercoaster of emotions was real! Jessa Hastings had me crying by 10%.' ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ They both look over at me, a bit surprised, as though they forgot they were having the conversation right in front of me. Magnolia. oh, she got butchered in this book. for the first time EVER!!! she did not get on my nerves and she was actually kind of bearable sometimes, considering that in the other books this girl was a master manipulator that somehow managed to ruin the life of every single friend she's ever had.BJ squashes a smile. "You had a boyfriend, Parks," he tells me again, and I ignore him because that's beside the point. Tiller - made zero noise. Him being Jessa's favorite says more about her than it does about him to be honest. A character who spends half the book disapproving of and lying to his girlfriend is your favorite love interest?? No wonder Magnolia and BJ are the way they are. Anyway I hope if we ever see Tiller again, it's sparingly. He served his purpose now get rid of him. Two stars for Daisy and Christian but even that fell short to me because they were side characters in their own book.. more to come in this review, I have a lot to get off my chest..

i feel like the rest of the side characters were kind copy and pasted besides my bbs, bridgette who called everyone out and henry one of mags best friends. either way, their entire friend group was so chaotic it reminded me sm of gossip girl! Quite right, quite right," I concede. "Say, how is that small island your family owns off the coast of Grenada-" But again, there wasn‘t enough of Daisy and Christian. For example; Daisy can drive! HELLO? Why wasn‘t that mentioned? The first book was so deep and so raw regarding the two of them so this was disappointing.Your sex calendar?" I ask sharply, but I wonder if I should say yes either way, because it'd probably be handy to have for organising what nights of the week I'd plan to wash my hair, and also knowing his general whereabouts, which I like to know at all times but cannot-under any circumstance-admit to, so I just give him a look. Oh boy. I'm not even sure where to begin. This was one of my most anticipated releases and it's very upsetting when something doesn't live up to expectations. Truthfully, I started to get a bit nervous about this book once the "promo" for it started, but we will get there. Let's just dive in. Bear with me this is my first time writing a review. I had A LOT to say and this was the only format I could thing to get it all out. I want to start by saying I have been reading this series since early 2022, and I have recommended it to many people. I liked MP1 and MP2, so it’s disappointing for me to say what I need to about this book. Growing up, Daphne always knew Peter Pan would come for her. The way he'd come for her mother, and her grandmother and Wendy before that. The Darling girls. Their stories are all the same: the forever-young boy at their window after their thirteenth birthday, and the shimmering, magical land behind a star. I was so disappointed because I hoped and expected to be taken in by their story again and I was dead wrong. Too much Tiller for too long and I have to say.. didn’t know she hadn’t confirmed Daisy and Christian as end game. That makes me even more pissed off because Magnolia is having an entire live story play out with Julian and yet we know it’s pointless, but we have to wait YEARS to find out if Daisy and Christian make it? I would just guess yes, but the way she hates anyone other than Magnolia and BJ makes me wonder if she won’t just ruin them too so she has characters to hurt and emotions to manipulate readers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment