276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zaphon Men's Wonder Thong Underwear Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

clvr I actually only have a realistic MIDI of one of my non acoustic song, but I'll link you as I'm recording it next week. I also really like the chords they use as they give them that kind of unique style they have, they're very creative. It's absurd how many genres and styles he's touched upon, and he's made a lot of stuff I hadn't heard from anyone before him (like his more electronic albums, for example Octopus Kool Aid and Un Corazón De Nadie). Was supposed to be recording a couple weeks ago but my friend who mostly produces pop and electronic tunes really wanted to give some heavier stuff a go but made me buy an input! Haha Also usually use a combo amp so had to buy a distortion pedal.

clvr Ahh yeah! Polyphia are awesome, I suppose they have a decent mix of sounds with the new stuff and probably would have been better to mention first. Haha The other ones I know are Chon, Intervals and Save Us From the Archon that are kinda like those others. Finally Tides of Man are also playing here this year! I only recently heard of them from the Bandsintown app (great app if youre a regular gig goer btw) suggesting me them, then I heard an old song and was like "hold on a second... I know that voice and face!". Haha I think the best proof of his ability is the Tree City Sessions live-in-studio album, it's crazy how he can sing Jonny's and Kurt's song with practically zero effort even in their highest points. Added some harmony to the vocals of the second chorus but it's not greatly represented in midi, anyway and it's the first sound you hear hahs It was a great time to get into DGD, too! What with the instrumentals, the AC remaster and Blood Wolf all releasing in 2019! Oh, and there's another LP coming out this year!

New In

Awesome, I think 'Said the King to the River' was my favourite, as much as I liked the other 2. Had a hard hitting chorus and such speedy rhymes and vocal rhythms While William Messner-Loebs story arcs are engaging and often well written -- although a Boston mafia war plot is a bizarre fit for Wonder Woman -- it's the Deodato art that sells the book and is ultimately what led me to try it out. I've heard so much about this era over the years -- some of it positive, much of it negative -- that I finally had to judge it for myself. How do I rate it? Certainly not in the upper echelon of Wonder Woman stories, but it's still a jaunty and exciting yarn. It's solid '90s comics, and overall quite fun. My opinions on the art are more complicated. The adolescent comic book fanboy that still resides somewhere in the darkest nether-regions of my soul would blush at Deodato's art, but still enjoy it. The adult comic book reader I've become finds the overly sexualized style both problematic and tiresome, but also still appreciates Deodato's talent for drawing exciting superhero action adventure. Besides the elements of '90s excess, the art is compelling and energetic. This might just be the most divisive Wonder Woman outfit in this list. Some people view this outfit as emblematic of a bad point in Diana’s history, due to this being around the time that she was in a story where she had to relearn all of her powers in somewhat of a reboot. Regardless of your thoughts on that storyline, though, a lot of people really love this outfit — like, to the point that they would call this her best of the bunch. And really, we can’t find too much wrong with it either.

Haha I was actually gonna mention Hands Like Houses for the newer sound in my last comment. Also I listen to "Anchor" and "Warrior" by Secret and Whisper quite a lot! The trade collects Wonder Woman#0, #85, and #90-100, plus Legends of the DC Universe#4-5. That's fifteen issues of prime early '90s eraWonder Womanand all that entails, including a new and absurdly revealing costume and increasingly objectified depictions of the female form over the course of the run. I'll discuss some story elements here, but this won't be a straight review of the plots. Instead I'll focus on Deodato's art. After all, it's his name in the title of the collected edition and it's his art that's most associated with this era of the character. I've heard of Chiodos but I never liked them nor their singer to be honest 😅 it's a shame too cause he's also collaborated with The Sounds Of Animals Fighting, one of the craziest act I've ever listened to, but I just can't seem to enjoy his voice. Weird cause I like a lot of high-pitched singers, but usually I either like them a lot or they annoy me 😅Yeah, it's cool. I'll definitely be giving their catalogue a go now on my journeys. Currently listening to Cheval by Igorrr and there's nothing more self indulgent than that. XD We believe that women's underwear should make you feel confident. That's why we've created a collection of thongs that are both. Shop all of our women's underwear to find the perfect pair for everyday wear that suits your style and personality. We have a range of thongs that will make you feel confident and empowered. Our fabric is top-notch, so you can be assured that our thongs will provide ultimate comfort throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment