276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bilt Hamber Dynax S-50 Anti-Corrosion Wax (750ml)

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I need to do the other side tomorrow, but I can see this becoming part of my winter detailing routine in future, especially when my ramps arrive.

dynax S50 has been proven to substantially outperform competitive material in salt-spray trials under conditions of ASTM B117.These standardised test panels have been removed from an ASTM B-117 hot salt spray trial after an extremely aggressive 2000 hours – the rear of the panels show that the steel left unprotected is almost corroded through. It's recommended to place container in a room at around 15 degrees C for 24 hours prior to use particularly when using low pressure equipment for spray application. He commutes to work on the bike and uses the bike socially too, it's never very dirty and maintained well, he doesn't tend to use it in winter to be honest and it is kept under cover. The Highways Agency gritters will soon be spreading de-icing salts extensively across our road network. If you go to marinas, you'll see it being used now all the time, as vessels are put to bed for winter.

It also stops existing corrosion and provides long-term protection to both pre-corroded and corrosion-free surfaces. Whilst Dynax-S50 is primarily a cavity rustproofing compound it’s also able to prevent corrosion in a multitude of mud traps and water collecting voids. Vehicles are particularly exposed to a variety of corrosive elements especially during the winter months where salt, rain and freezing temperatures combine to attack metalwork. Our Hydrate 80 neutralises existing rust and passivates clean steel - massively increasing corrosion resistance. I've been working away lately and in a more rural part of the country, the car has been getting filthy dirty with lots of mud and salt which cannot be good for the protected paintwork, let alone the underside.It’s well known that vehicle cavities are subject to a wide-range of corrosive environments, from salt spray to high humidity, heat, fresh water and freezing. For non-aerosol dispensed Dynax-S50, warming the container (loosen cap first) by standing in a hot water bath will further reduce viscosity and is beneficial where deep crevice protection is required.

Our Double Speed-Wax has won the “best wax and sealant” award in the Auto-Express magazine product awards for the last 4 years, winning 5 years in total. The advanced metal seeking anti-corrosion molecules which form Dynax-S50 are able to displace water, so even damp surfaces can be protected, these same molecules arrest and prevent corrosion even on already rusty surfaces and provide remarkable self-healing abilities if the film is damaged. Dynax-S50 contains highly polar corrosion inhibitors that are able to displace surface moisture; very wet surfaces should be pre-treated using Bilt-Hamber Ferrosol.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I think the next couple of weeks are gonna be spent having a good clean up a good dose of Kurust while I decide. Always used a competitors produst in the past and was always dssapointed in its long term effectiveness.

If you decide to treat your car or vehicle to additional corrosion treatment its important to select a cavity wax that can penetrate into welded flange seams these are the areas proven to be the first to corrode in fact the Swedish Corrosion Institute conducted a thorough investigation into vehicle corrosion by sawing open the bodies of 845 collision-damaged cars manufactured between 1994 and 1997, the corrosion observed in the flanges and seams resulted in the recommendation that even on cars with reasonably good cavity fluid treatment applied at the factory a complementary treatment be used within 3-4 years of manufacture.

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. It’s common for manufacturers of cavity waxes to quote salt-spray results in hours for their cavity waxes and while the salt-spray test is severe it’s been shown that waxes with very good salt-spray performance can rapidly deteriorate when the environment changes, for example after a period of constant salt-spray they swell become bloated and detach from the surface in an atmosphere of high humidity alone. Tested extensively by us in development stages, our products come out on top in testing and reviews, across the range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment