276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lebanese Cookbook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For me family and cooking are inseparable, and they are the things I love most in life. So it makes sense that since my son and grandson George have become vegan, I too have returned to my roots and gradually become much less interested in meat’ – Salma Hage Growing up as a Lebanese-American in Michigan, the lush flavors of Lebanese cuisine inspired Maureen to launch her award-winning blog by the same name and compile this cookbook with some of the best recipes. A definitive, fresh and approachable collection of 150 traditional recipes from an authoritative voice on Middle Eastern home cooking, Salma Hage’s new book is in line with the current Western trends of consciously reducing meat, and the ancient Middle Eastern culture of largely vegetarian, mezze style dining. Specifically, in each section, readers are invited to join a tour of the ingredients that define Lebanese cuisine you need to have in your pantry. Also, four sample menus that show you how to pair dishes for family celebrations and gatherings with friends following Lebanese ways are included. Another great cookbook from Mona Hamadeh, Everyday Lebanese Cooking emphasizes using only fresh produce and a mix of meat, dairy, and fresh fruit and vegetables to create the healthiest and most delicious Lebanese dishes.

Every recipe is an inviting exploration of aromas and flavors that transport readers to the historical regions of Lebanon. Lebanese Recipes featuring secret family dishes and regional specialities. Healthy, humble and honest home cooking perfect for dinner parties and every day gourmet food, part of the natural Lebanese Mediterranean diet. The number one blog for Lebanese cuisine.With more than 80 traditional recipes, from baba ganoush to falafel, baked kafta in tahini, and baklava, it provides specially tailored menus for meal pairings and get-togethers. Spinach is cooked with spicy ground beef then finished with a drizzle of lemon juice for a light, tangy hit. Since it involves the use of different ingredients and cooking techniques, it is very important that you buy a cookbook that not only covers all the fundamentals but is also easy to follow and understand. Lebanese cuisine comprises thousands of dishes, all with unique flavors and ingredients that bring Lebanese culture to life. Preheat the oven to 400oF/200oC/Gas Mark 6.
Put the coriander and cumin seeds into a mortar and crush

A Lebanese cookbook is very different from a regular cookbook as the former is more niche-oriented. Hi. I'm Doris! I am a foodie that has traveled to 78 countries and loves trying cuisines from different countries. I try anything related to food and share my opinions on this blog. Send me a message with any requests!

Most Lebanese dishes are made with simple ingredients cooked in basic ways such as grilling, frying, and baking. Some of the most common Lebanese ingredients include: Ingredient From classics such as falafel and shawarma to Bazilla (pea stew) and rosewater-infused desserts, you’ll find everything in here. No one can resist meatballs, and this recipe is so moreish you might want to make double and freeze for another time Spinach is one of the best greens out there. It’s rich in folate, iron, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and K.

First, make the dough. Sift together the flour and salt into a bowl, add the butter, and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. (This can also be done in a food processor.) Stir in the sugar, then add the egg yolk, and mix to a smooth dough, adding 1 tablespoon of water if necessary. Wrap in plastic wrap (clingfilm) and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

Traditional Lebanese Dinners

It is an authentic, stunning cookbook that captures the best that the city has to offer, from classics to the more modern favorites. Every home cook has their own version. This delightful recipe keeps it simple but will definitely make you feel good. Za'atar-spiced croissants are a popular street food in Beruit. We've given these savoury pastries a delicious cheddar-and-parmesan filling Julie Taboulie’s Lebanese Kitchen by Julie Ann Sageer is the perfect resource for aspiring chefs who are looking to learn traditional Mediterranean recipes. About the Author:The author of this cookbook is Mona Hamadeh. Born and grew up in Lebanon’s beautiful mountains, she was passionate about Lebanese food and cooking even when coming to the UK. This cookbook is Mona’s third one, where she shares again her continuing passion for the delicious and healthy Lebanese food enjoyed for generations. Rose Water and Orange Blossoms: Fresh & Classic Recipes from my Lebanese Kitchen

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment