276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karrimor Mens Mount Mid Suede Boots Lace Up Breathable Waterproof

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The company has a number of different footwear options available but I bought Karrimor Mount Mid Men’s Walking Boots. Before I bought my boots, I was unfamiliar with the Karrimor brand and I spent quite a long time comparing their boots to walking boots made by other manufacturers. Some of the alternative options looked pretty good too, but the Karrimor boots seemed more sturdy and I felt sure I was looking at something that was built to last. Although the upper part of the boot is probably about 80% leather, there are some mesh panels as well to help your feet breath. The mesh has been treated to repel water, but if you’re going to be going to a lot of very wet places it helps if you spray them with some waterproofing spray. When I was examining the boots I was also impressed by the quality of the plastic overlay around the toes. Stubbing your toe is not usually as painful as banging your ankle, but it still hurts so the more protection the better. The Karrimor Bodmin Low 4 Weathertite Walking Boots are perfect for all seasons/weather because due to their waterproof and breathable lining (Weathertite™ lining) My boots were fantastic but a lot of people are complaining about Karrrimor hiking boots online. There have been some changes with the company. Different people own it and the boots are now made in China. They used to be made in Britain. I wouldn’t buy this brand now. It’s obviously not as good as it used to be.

Just to confirm what you have said here, I braved Sports Direct in Newcastle-Upon_Tyne today because I have worn Karrimore Mount Mid 8 boots for several years and been very pleased though some very intense hiking. Yes, they eventually leak, but otherwise they were grand.

Why I Chose Karrimor Hiking Boots Over Other Brands

The Ladies Karrimor Skiddaw Walking Boots have been engineered for trek and trail walking and walking in the countryside. The boots have a lace up fastening, with generously padded comfort ankle collar, padded tongue and cushioned insole and a moulded outsole with deep lugs. The Karrimor Skiddaw Walking Boots feature a waterproof and breathable Weathertite upper to keep your feet protected from the worst of the weather. Update: If you scroll down to the comments section, you will see the Karrimor brand appears to have gone downhill. I no longer recommend the company’s boots and would never consider buying any other Karrimor products.

Durability: Karrimor Walking Boots offer Durability - Walking boots need to withstand various terrains and conditions, so durability is important. Karrimor Boots offer sturdy construction, reliable materials, and strong soles that offer good traction. Sole Technology – Vibram (Vibram Sole – has been engineered aiming for top performance, durability and traction, together with maximum levels of comfort and quality over time.) These Mount Mid Mens Walking Boots also come complete with a rugged outsole for excellent grip on a range of surfaces, finished off with a padded ankle collar and lace up front for a secure and comfortable fit.However, the one’s I tried on today where not at all the same boot. They were labelled on the inner tongue Mount Mid 9, by the way, but otherwise looked the same, however the fit was noticeably different. There was an odd hard arch in the sole of the shoe that met the pad of my foot in an odd way, would never do for hiking and would likely cause ankle distress. Also the metal eyelets looked like they would not last and there was shabby glue work on the front of the shoe where the body meets the sole. Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail. It’s truly a shame that this has happened to what was once such a good UK brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment