276°
Posted 20 hours ago

USB C Plug, Anker 20W USB C Charger, PowerPort III 20W Cube Charger for iPhone 15/15 Plus/15 Pro/15 Pro Max, 14/13/12 Series, Galaxy, iPad (Cable Not Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed, while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices.

Anker USB Plug 5.4A/27W 4-Port , Wall Charger, PowerPort 4 Anker USB Plug 5.4A/27W 4-Port , Wall Charger, PowerPort 4

Only problem I see is that the intelligent power allocation is only for Apple devices - it is not clear if that is also the case for the RAWPower model.Whether you’re using Apple devices, Android or other accessories, The Anker Power Port III can charge most of your devices at high speeds thanks to supporting multiple fast charging standards like PPS, and PD.

PowerPort III 65W Now Available - Anker [New Release] PowerPort III 65W Now Available - Anker

Another thing I find missing for Anker chargers with interchangeable plugs - there is no plug for the Australia/New Zealand/China outlets included or available, so not really a universal travel charger. Instead of having the plugs together in one unit Like some travel adapters, the PowerPort 3 has three separate attachments that you switch out depending on which one you need. Sign up for the Switch Chargers newsletter and get updates on future reviews and Nintendo Switch related deals. Even if the device is unplugged when charging with port A, it will continue to output a small current to prevent the device from being fully charged, and it will last for about 2 minutes. The included Lightning cable is MFi-certified for flawless compatibility with Lightning devices, and has been tested in laboratory conditions to withstand up to 12,000 bends.ports pump out 63W of power-enough for the whole family to simultaneously charge multiple devices at the highest speed possible. To combat this, the two-prong A-Type attachment has a lock which prevents the plug from sliding out when it’s plugged into the wall.

Anker 543 Charger (65W) - Anker UK

I strive to review products that I like, or are popular in the one bag/minimalist travel community, not just brands that I receive a commission on. One or twice, I also had to reconnect the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus before obtaining 25W fast charging speeds.Charge phones, tablets, laptops, and other devices from a single USB-C port—at their fastest possible speed. From our experience, we can confidently say that Anker is a premium brand that offers reliable products with great lifespan. Apple’s MFI certification: Ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Max Pro and all Apple devices with a lightning interface.

PowerPort III 2-Port 12W with Charging Cable - Anker US PowerPort III 2-Port 12W with Charging Cable - Anker US

And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge. Anker has used the motto “One charger to rule them all” to describe this charger and surely it’s accurate as I’ve found myself dumping all other chargers since I got this one as it replaced my phone, watch and laptop chargers. I already figured that two ports has to be less efficient than 1 port, so if 1 65W port is used, 2 ports has to be a little less than in total than 65W.Powered by GaN II Tech: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. High-Speed Charging for Notebooks: Connect to either 65W USB-C port to charge flagship notebooks including MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13”, Dell XPS 13 9380, ThinkPad X390, and more at high speed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment