276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old World Christmas Animal Collection Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree Hamster

£11.875£23.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, we reserve the right to make placement adjustments if the personalization is too lengthy for the space. Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. Easy Operation: Switch it on and talk to it, it will repeat every words in his funny and high pitched voice, will imitate your voice in a very cute way. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Constructed from hard resin and hand-painted, making a beautiful addition to any outside space with weather-resistant 1 LED light.

The ornament is battery-operated using two AA batteries and comes with a timer feature that allows for 6 hours on and 18 hours off for an efficient and hassle-free experience.

Pretty difficult to build, the pieces don't fit together all that well and the instructions are very unclear. Ready-to-go starter kit: this large hamster cage starter kit includes a hut on the perch, a water bottle, a food dish, ramps, and an exercise wheel. High Quality Material: Quality and good touch plush material without fall off, safe non-toxic materials. This does not increase the turn around time for me to make your piece, if you need your piece sooner than my current lead time please send me a message and I will see what I can do.

As the days grow shorter and the air gets colder, there's a magical anticipation that sweeps through the air. This cute hamster ornament has been carefully hand painted with care using UV light fast paint to prevent fading.By hammering each letter into the metal, it can leave marks on the reverse side of the metal, I endeavour to remove these through sanding and polishing but unfortunately it is not always possible to 100% remove the displaced metal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment