276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment, 155ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); Then once the time is up, you should wash and condition with the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner; using the Olaplex range is highly recommended after using Olaplex treatments so you can have the ultimate repair. Recently, Olaplex launched a new product, meant to complement No. 3: Meet No. 0! The team sent me a bottle to try a few weeks ago before it launched. I was a little skeptical as I love the original so much – would this actually do anything else? I was really impressed, though! Again, this is meant to be used WITH No. 3. It actually comes with a small size of No. 3 in a cute little kit. How to Apply: The first step is to apply Olaplex No. 0 and saturate dry hair (like I explained in the step above). Then divide your hair into sections and apply to the ends that have the most damage. But don’t panic if you leave it on for longer; it won’t damage your hair; after all, it just loses efficiency once your hair is dry, so rinsing around the 45-minute mark is ideal.

But let’s face it, life damages hair. It’s inevitable. It is from heat styling, UV rays, chemical services, the environment, or just aging. Our hair goes through a lot on the day-to-day. If you are wondering what the must-have product of the Olaplex line is, that’s an easy one: Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector. Per Olaplex, one is sold every 3.5 seconds. You can leave it on longer if you want, but you should leave it on for at least 10 minutes before rinsing, shampooing, and conditioning as usual. While Olaplex No. 3 gets all the attention, its benefits can be boosted if combined with Olaplex No. 0.

Olaplex No. 3 works with No. 0 to repair bonds, the No. 0 works to prime hair for ultimate nourishment and help increase the benefits that the No.3 has to offer. No matter your hair type, whether it is color-treated, natural, curly, straight, textured, or heat-styled, this product is suitable for you.

So anyone can use it to repair their hair while they’re not able to visit the salon. Olaplex No.0 can be used as a stand-alone treatment, or for even repair, it can be used with No. 3.But before we dive into the details, let’s get a comprehensive overview of the entire Olaplex line and understand where these two power players fit in: So what is Olaplex No. 3, and is it worth the hype? Olaplex No.3 is what put the brand on the map; this intensive at-home treatment uses the best qualities of their professional products no.1 and 2. So how often should I use olaplex 0, and how long should I leave it on? For best results, you should use Olaplex No.0 as part of the two-part system once or twice a week.

So in this post, we’ll break down how to use Olaplex 0 and 3 together to get the most out of these best-selling products. As for the results, my hair is noticeably smoother and SHINIER when I use this! Shine is definitely the key difference of using the duo vs. just No.3. All of Olaplex’s products feature bond-building technology which actually works to repair the bonds of your hair, resulting in noticeably healthier hair. Your hair will be stronger with less breakage, healthier, softer, and SHINIER! (My enthusiasm over the shine is palpable. My hair type is not naturally shiny – it’s dull and frizzy, so when something gives my hair even a glimmer of shine, I get very excited.Well, for starters, Olaplex No.0 works to prime hair to absorb the nourishment, work to rebuild hair bonds, strengthen, all while protecting hair integrity. But if you’re in a rush, then apply for at least 10 minutes and rinse off. Try to avoid the root area to prevent an oily scalp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment