276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alba 7 Inch 16GB Tablet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sorry mate but I will never buy a smartphone, tablet, or computer that is bloated with Chinese spyware. Reply

7-inch Tablets For 2023 (Latest Models) - My The 9 Best 7-inch Tablets For 2023 (Latest Models) - My

The front of the device is a fuss-free affair, containing the 1024 x 600 IPS LCD screen and the 1.9MP selfie cam.We know we used this exact same factor in our pros section, although it serves as both pro and con. Where many people prefer 7 inch tablets due to its size, others do not find it very useful.

Alba tablet when you have - VisiHow How do you reset an Alba tablet when you have - VisiHow

If the brand you buy is important to you, our best advice is to spend some time writing up your own list of ideal brands. That way when you come to the point where you’re comparing product options you can filter to only show the products from brands in your list. The 2013 Google Nexus 7 is old, but it has specs well beyond all of these (Not counting iPad of course). It may be limited to Android 6.0, but it has 2GB of RAM, a 1.5ghz quadrature snapdragon CPU, 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio… I can’t find any tablet listed here worth buying over my current Nexus 7 (2013) Reply Powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, the tablet runs on Android 11 OS for faster and more responsive performance. Totally agree. My Nexus is starting to fail & I probably need to replace soon but everything is inferior. Reply You can’t beat a video review. As we mentioned earlier, one of the downsides to buying online is the inability to actually see and test the product. This is where videos can really help to bridge the gap and give you an almost just as good alternative.

447/8975

For our review we’ve scored Alba 7 Inch 16GB Tablet 8.7 out of 10. We take a number of criteria into account here including what customers have to say about the product, the features, quality and price. The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the Tablets category, of which we found 57 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options. Powered by the Android 11 OS, the speed and efficiency of this tablet allows you to enjoy all the latest multimedia without any compromise at all. Overall, with internal specifications of 64GB storage and even better performance, this is one of those amazing and high-quality tablets that you won’t regret splurging out on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment