276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New Balance Men's Fresh Foam 1080 V11 Running Shoe

£94.405£188.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing I found while cutting this shoe apart that was a little odd, was a small strip of padding in the middle of the tongue under the name/logo. Not sure why they would put that there or what it does, but must add a tiny bit of unneeded weight. Lacing system makes no sense

New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v11 Review (2023) Cut in half: New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v11 Review (2023)

The heel counter is very odd, it dips in the middle and the upper portion is just foam and this stretchy neoprene-like material. It acts as a low heel cup to keep your heel from moving laterally, which it does, but you sure do get a ton of heel slip vertically. I’ve seen this on a few shoes this year, and I am not a fan, just sew in a simple finger loop, how hard is it? Fresh Foam 1080v11 is extremely breathable There is a heel tab on this shoe, but it’s more like an elf tab, there’s no finger loop, and this tab is not all that easy to grasp. Reflektierende Details: Insbesondere Läufer, die morgens im Dunkeln loslaufen oder abends trainieren, wenn es schon schummerig ist, können sich mit dem Schuh sicherer fühlen, da sie dank der reflektierenden Elemente auch von Rad- und Autofahrern wahrgenommen werden. The outsole is pretty cool on the 1080v11. It’s almost a lugged design rather than a flat road trainer, and I dig this.The forefoot rubber on the outsole itself is a bit harder durometer (85.2hc) than average (77.4) and should add some longevity to these shoes if you’re interested in running in them for hundreds of miles. Surprisingly lightweight David: "I love the upper on this shoe. The forefoot has plenty of stretch knit material for toe splay, the midfoot is roomy and comfortable. The new heel also made it easy to slip on and off without causing any issues as I ran. I thought the last version was a bit too narrow in the midfoot, but this version corrected that issue."

New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 v13 - FITBOOK ANZEIGE: New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 v13 - FITBOOK

Und: Geht es Ihnen so wie Micha? Oder haben Sie bereits den perfekten Laufschuh gefunden, der Ihre Performance auf ein neues Level bringt? Foto: New BalanceThe New Balance 1080 v11 is better suited for longer efforts but does not scream speed (nor is it designed to). Although not as bouncy as other New Balance shoes, the Fresh Foam X midsole does infuse a lively little bounce to every stride that contributes to a smooth ride.

New Balance Mens 1080 V11 Shoes | Runners Need New Balance Mens 1080 V11 Shoes | Runners Need

We put this in the freezer at 0 degrees F for 60 minutes and the shoe is 92.48% stiffer when cold. Flawless grip The tongue on the 1080v11 is a short, lightly-padded mesh that's partially gusseted. It’s comfortable but its length (how far down the upper it goes) does make it a bit more challenging to put on than a shoe with a longer tongue that allows the upper to open up more when unlaced. If this shoe was evaluated solely based on comfort it would be 5 stars, but it's a running shoe and it misses the mark by quite a bit. Superb comfort Very lightweight, especially compared to the Ultraboost 21 which we just reviewed. At 261g, or 9.2 ounces it was a pleasant surprise. It could still be lighter though with plenty of shoes in this category coming in under 9 ounces.Extra weiche Dämpfung und erhöhte Zwischensohle: Jeder Mensch hat eine eigene, spezielle Fußform – das Obermaterial des Fresh Foam X 1080 v13 wurde jedoch so designt, dass es sich jedem Fuß anschmiegt. Durch die besondere Dämpfung fühlen sich die Schritte leicht an, Sehnen, Muskeln und Gelenke werden zudem geschützt. The lacing structure features oval lace holes, which fit the flat laces well, but the holes are vertical and on odd angles. Another oddity I’ve found while testing shoes is some shoes come in at a different weight for the left vs right shoes. This has an 8g difference, which is a large enough difference to mention. Conclusion To play devil's advocate here though, the heel slip issues were a much bigger concern just walking around in them where the slip is most pronounced. While running, it’s not as bad, but it's still slipping and annoying when it’s all you can think about every step. Heel tab doesn’t work

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment