276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K2 R Stain Remover Spray - 100 ml parent

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If a harsh stain has made life stressful for you and you don't want to break the bank at the dry cleaners, eSpares may have just what you need. We have taken great care in preparing the ingredients and description and believe it is accurate; it may not be and is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Proin lacinia, nisi sit amet sodales fringilla, odio nisi luctus odio, eget molestie nisi urna sed ante.We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Etiam nec nunc lorem. No other stain remover works as well on to pull oil, grease and food stains from teak decking and trim. We offer a vast range of products and services including key cutting, ironmongery, Dulux paint (mixable to any colour by us), kitchenware, lightbulbs, plumbing spares, electrical spares, hand and power tools, homeware products, screws (from individual to high quantities), vacuum bags and belts, gardening tools, compost and much more! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data. Perfect for teak surfaces, carpets and curtains, K2r is highly effective at removing some of the toughest and most common stains including oil, grease, food and more. We use special packaging to ensure all products are kept chilled and within the required temperature whilst in transit. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I tried two applications - the second of which I left on the stained area overnight, per the instructions.

Kilrock K2r 100ml Stain Remover Spray Aerosol - K2r Stain Remover Spray is the proven trouble-shooter for the dry removal of oil and fat-based stains and spots.

I had a great experience with eSpares as my washing machine handle was bang on and it arrived super fast.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. As Easy As It Could Ever Get Very Popular Stain Remover Brand - Magical Stain Removal throughout your home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment