276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monument MON2033 2033K Olive Removing Tool 10 mm

£26.975£53.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether it is Registered Designs, Trademarks or Patents all new products should have some kind of IP.

Removing microbore olives | DIYnot Forums Removing microbore olives | DIYnot Forums

the 10mm and 8mm are very useful, mainly when changing rad valves in newer house and dont need to hold onto pipe while cutting with hacksaw, prevents any damage to wall. Monument Tools are often approached by inventors and a number of years ago were approached by Neil Moore and Gerry Lilley from Lillemor Ltd. To use a screw type olive cutter, the process is the same, except you screw the tool to cut instead of squeezing. Before you start : Ensure the water is isolated and drained down, if in doubt ALWAYS contact a professional heating engineer.

This product also has a power tool attachment which some times helps when the olive is severely compressed onto the pipe. Steve,I have the monument plier type they are better than the puller type (no offence Dick),reason being you can get into tighter spaces. The plier type is best if you have space to work with, whereas the screw type is best for small spaces.

Olive Removal - ABD Tools

Monument Tools help to evolve products with its manufacturing experience as well as working with focus groups to help further enhance the design.i'm not surw where you get those from as ai get them through work, but they are the same as the 15mm and 22mm so i guess they are same maker. Monument Tools also has deep understanding of routes to market and can help inventors see pitfalls which may be otherwise invisible. Export is a key feature of Monument Tools and products which have export potential potentially have bigger rewards for the inventors. It is single sized and designed to cut through copper 8mm 10mm 15mm and 22mm olives found in compression fittings.

Olive Puller tool | Screwfix Community Forum Olive Puller tool | Screwfix Community Forum

Monument has long since been associated with designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative tools and the Monument Tools Olive Puller is no exception to the rule.i know that monument tools who supply the screwfix olive puller have a new one out, that removes 15mm 22mm and also 3/4" olives now (motorised valve size olives).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment