276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GoPro HERO4 BLACK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you start jumping around and adding major vibration to your recordings, you might as well just shoot in 1080p and save yourself some disc space. I've been shooting with GoPros for years, starting with the HD HERO, and have owned and used every model since. But if you’re using it a lot or looking to improve the quality and professionalism, there are some other optional extras that can improve the quality.

How To Use Your GoPro As A Webcam - GoPro Support Hub

If you’re recording sessions to upload to platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, or education training services, you have more flexibility with higher resolutions (i.

The drone as you would expect is filled with top flying features and it enjoys a range of around half a mile when you have a clear line of sight. I’d often think I was shooting a 4k video sequence when in fact all I’d done was take a still image. You can also capture night photos with a shutter open time of up to 2 seconds in auto mode, or for preset times up to 30 seconds. While IS won’t be particularly effective in extreme sports with very jerky motion, it would have been useful for less frantic recording.

GoPro Hero4 Camera Review - Digital Photography School

If you get a CAMERA UPDATE FAILED message, remove and reinsert the battery and restart from the beginning. The camera feed will operate at the same distance but is more reliant on the clear line of sight at the top end of the range. But as usual, those options are only available when combined with some resolution/framerate combinations. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. You have a lot of options in terms of resolution and frame rate when shooting with the Hero4 Black, but how does the footage look?We didn’t test the Solo without the camera but with the GoPro 4 attached we enjoyed over 20 minutes consistently throughout all our flights – except for when Mark took control with his 55MPH speeds. I guarantee that it will drive you crazy the first time you try the Unlock Touchscreen swipe action, that you’re forced to use through the plastic housing.

GoPro | World’s Most Versatile Cameras Product Manuals - GoPro | World’s Most Versatile Cameras

However, being the market leader, GoPro has a wealth of optional extra mounts, from chest harnesses to head straps, to floating hand grips, suction cups, handlebar mounts, dog harnesses… and so on.The single best thing you can do to improve the sound quality of your video streams is to add an external microphone.

GoPro Hero 4 Black Review | Trusted Reviews

I couldn’t find a solution to the failed update, so here’s what I did: I turned off the camera and wasn’t sure what would happen. The Hero4 has built-in Wi-Fi, and there's a free app for iOS and Android that lets you view the camera feed and adjust controls via your phone. Of course, the app option won’t be much help for surfers and water warriors in general, in which case, the touch screen is better than nothing. This means that the standard waterproof housing remains the same and is included with the camera when purchased. Sounds simple but having used professional cameras for years I have to say this is really frustrating.Most people will stick with simply one or two – maybe one 4K and a high-speed Full HD option – but there should be something there for pretty much any occasion. But despite these drawbacks, the 4K video quality wins out here, and makes the Hero4 Black our Editors' Choice for action cams. delivers footage that's better than traditional 1080p, but doesn't require as much computing horsepower to edit. When shooting in dark or shaded conditions the image quality takes a massive drop with lots of noise and hardly any shadow detail. If you need to track fast moving vehicles or animals then the Solo is potentially going to be your best bet – add to that the stamina of an Ox and you have a top photography drone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment