276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Princess Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, and More!- Me Reader Electronic Reader and 8 Sound Book Library - PI Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dream big with Jasmine, Rapunzel, Tiana, and more of your favorite Disney Princesses in this exciting set!

Disney Me Reader : Target Disney Me Reader : Target

Choose a book, press the matching book and page buttons on the module, and hear the whole story, along with fun and surprising railway sounds! Follow along in the book for a fun, independent reading experience that builds confidence in beginning readers. no but seriously, when she wants to use me on repeat and I have other things to do, this 'me reader' is a life saver. BOOK OF THE MONTH - A heart-warming and hilarious story told in 25 chapters, perfect for the countdown to Christmas. Follow along in the book for an independent reading experience that builds confidence in beginning readers.Choose a book, press the matching book and page buttons on the module, and hear the whole story read aloud with fun and surprising sounds! Your child can "read" the book themselves by pressing the buttons that correspond with the title and pages in which they are turned to. BOOK OF THE MONTH - the much awaited latest installment in this popular diary-style series for ages 7+.

Me Reader Books in Order | Toppsta All the Me Reader Books in Order | Toppsta

Eight illustrated storybooks featuring Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, and more come packaged with a sleek Me Reader Module that reads each book aloud. Just match the picture on the selected book to the corresponding picture on the electronic reader and that's it. illustrated books, each featuring a different Princess, come packaged with a sleek Me Reader module that reads each book aloud. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment