276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Generise LED Torch Flash Light Pocket Torch - Super Bright High Powered Small Torch for Camping, Fishing, Walking etc - Only 1xAA Battery Required

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has been proven that a light that is doing something (blinking) is more attention-grabbing than one that is literally doing nothing. WATER RESISTANT - The Generise Flashlight Torch is Water Resistant, Meaning You’ll be Ready for Anything.

A traditional torch is battery powered and is operated by a simple 'on/off' switch to turn the light on or off. Ultraviolet LEDs may be used for inspection lights, for example, detecting fluorescent dyes added to air conditioning systems to detect leakage, examining paper currency, or checking UV-fluorescing marks on laundry or event ticket holders. The torch has a white LED with a convex lens which has been upgraded to emit 2000 lumens from the highest brightness setting, while the concealed work light located on the side uses COB LED technology to provide a maximum 500 lumens output. HID lamps produce more light than a traditional incandescent flashlight using the same amount of electricity, though not as much as high power LEDs. So, using the strobe rather than the standard light from your flashlight for signaling or attention-grabbing purposes will be more effective.They use a strong permanent magnet that can freely slide up and down a tube, passing through a coil of wire as it does. The standard recommends particular graphic symbols and wording for the product package, so that the consumer can identify products tested to the standard. The switch also features a battery power indicator underneath that will glow orange when the battery level is over 25% and will turn flash orange every second when the battery levels drops below 25% to remind you to charge the battery. Colored light is occasionally useful for hunters tracking wounded game after dusk, or for forensic examination of an area. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Inspection flashlights have permanently mounted light guides containing optical fibers or plastic rods. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and I need to go make an adjustment to my heat thermostat, unfortunately I hadn’t realized that the movers had partially blocked it with my bookcase, and I couldn’t see the dial.High, Low and Strobe (flashing), you can choose between the 3 settings depending on the conditions you are using in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment