276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Are Exactly Where You Need To Be: Gratitude Journal Notebook, Diary for Writing Daily Grateful Thoughts and Things, 6x9 120 pages, Simple, Basic ... Anxiety, Finding Joy Each Day and More.

£2.915£5.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When practicing meditation, we learn how to pay attention and deepen the ability to draw awareness to thoughts, physical sensations, and our reactions to them. In many modalities of meditation, the practitioner is guided to a place of release, calm, and insight. With stillness, we are able to do the deep listening required to heal, manifest, and create the life we want to live. Types of meditation to explore: Buddhist – Zen ( Zazen, seated), Vipassana (insight), Mindfulness (present moment attention), Love and Kindness (Metta); Hindu: Vedic & Yogic- Mantra (syllable/word), Transcendental (provided mantra), Yoga (chakras, third-eye), Self-Inquiry (“I Am”); Chinese: Taoist, Qigong; Guided: (script, in-studio, combination of many forms). 5) Unattach. Change is our only constant. How we react to change is reminder of effort and release. Sometimes people will say to me, “You’re such an inspiration.” While I want to be emotionally healthy enough to say “thank you” and move on, I actually feel nervous. I can’t help but think about all of my pitfalls and the many mistakes I’ve made. When you let go of where you think you should be, you allow yourself to be where you are. When you allow yourself to simply be, each moment reveals it’s immense beauty and magic to you, beyond what you could have imagined. You experience the gift of the moment more fully! We have to stop telling ourselves that we are failing. We have to stop telling ourselves that we won’t make it because we haven’t yet. We have to stop telling ourselves that we are losing. Because there’s nothing to lose.

Then, the intersection was changed to a roundabout (traffic circle) with no stop signs. Here, people decided when they would go. In this configuration, the most amount of traffic passed in a 15-minute interval. If you find yourself wanting to give more to others, then it means that you’re filling up your own happiness cup. If you have more to give, than it means you are also giving yourself more. We give ourselves more by engaging in things that we’re passionate about, communing with people that we love, and also giving ourselves the space to be conscious creators of our lives. If you find yourself wanting to give more to your loved ones, then you’re on the right path. 4. Failure doesn’t phase you. When we are able to recognize that we are exactly where we need to be, we are able to deepen our appreciation of the moment, recognize the profound beauty of our experience, and open to all there is to learn in the present moment. Indeed, surrendering so willingly to the experience is a deeply nurturing and empowering choice. The gift of being awake. The gift of being here, right now, in this moment. The gift of awareness, especially regards to how fleeting life is. Unfortunately, many of us spend the present moment waiting for something else to happen, or feeling regret or sadness about the past, or anxiously planning what will come next instead of being in the now. As a result, we miss being truly present and the opportunities to nourish, cherish and encourage our growth and potential. The beautiful thing is that when we decide to release our resistance about things not being as we wish they were and appreciate what actually is in this moment, the challenging experience is transformed.There is a powerful flow that begins to happen at home and at work, that comes from knowing wherever you are, is exactly where you should be. Yes, even when someone pulls out in front of you at the last second and causes you to slow down, it’s still the fastest way for both of you. Detours I keep it on my desk, and as I was sitting here reflecting on what to write about today, I glanced over at it. Humans are such interesting creatures. We live for the interesting moments. And yet when those interesting moments do occur, we get angry. I would soon be trapped in a neon-lit, windowless room for the next 10 hours of my working day. In a job I hated.

Frequently, we feel we’re not making sufficient progress or that we’re treading the wrong path entirely. I particularly love this line of Exactly. I believe that when we entertain the idea that we may actually need to be exactly where we are for our growth and healing, we may be more willing to pay attention to the lessons along the way. We may also slow down, take a deep breath and allow the process to unfold instead of judging and criticizing ourselves and the experience. When we do there is the potential to shine brightly and be filled with gratitude and grace, even in challenging situations. And even more exciting, we have the opportunity to nurture ourselves through the process. Not everyone is able to operate on a level of higher consciousness and awareness. The moment I realized that people in my life did the best they could with the state of consciousness (awareness) available to them at that time, the floodgates of forgiveness and love poured from my heart. There was less anger, animosity, and trepidation that lingered. Instead, I was able to release energy that debilitated my growth of exercising love and compassion. Try on compassion with all walks of life and notice how you feel. 7) Gratitude. Start your day with a simple thought of gratitude and everything will shift…for the better. It can be easy sometimes to look at others you think are further along the path than you and judge yourself, or feel resentful, even jealous. But consider this: The Universe is abundant and it is showing you the possibility that what you want can be achieved. When we aren't present in our relationships at home and at work, our relationships can go down the road of routine and slip into auto-pilot mode. Auto-pilot mode and routines helps us master our lives to make them easier to manage, but in turn this can prevent us from welcoming change and uncertainty which are ever increasing realities of both business and life.

I am exactly where I need to be, I need to be exactly where I am, I am surrendering so willingly…” ~Amy Steinberg On the surface, it might not be easy to wrap our minds around these ideas.After all, aren't we happier when we're constantly keeping busy, achieving things and in pursuit of something better? Yes, perhaps, at least for some of the time, this might appear true.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment