276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caught in Mommy's Panties!: A Taboo Tale of Family Feminisation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I look up at my mom smiling than staring at me. “Well I was going to surprise little Kellie when we arrived but I guess I can tell her now.” I almost cry as we walk out of the hair salon. “Can we go get ice cream mommy. And Kellie and her mom come too.” Beth says while smiling. I don’t know if your mom will let that happen." I watch as Beth empties two large boxes of her old cloths on her bed. "Wow you have a lot of old cloths Beth. All I see is skirts and little dresses I don’t see any pants or shorts." I see her empty another box, and it only has training panties and plastic panties that go over a diaper. I hear the scissors opening and closing again in the front as she is working on my bangs. “Its okay sweetie it will be easier to do your hair like this and now your bangs are even just about an inch above your eyebrows.” I look scared as she tells me how short my bangs are now. Now this is your last chance Kelly I’ve been bugging you for the last year and a half to get your hair cut like all the other boys. Do you want your hair cut like all the other boys?”

Well honey it short for two reason. First it is for training purposes, and second, it will be easier for me to see your panties."Then they asked my name and I told them my name was Kelly and the mom said she had some old clothes of Beth's I could have. I was thinking the cloths were like shorts or pants but when I got undressed she handed me a dress. I guess they thought with my hair long and my name could also be a girl’s name if it was spelled Kellie and I guess they thought I was a little girl. I catch the yellow ball of cloths and notice it's the dress I was wearing before nap time. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can go outside and play. That was a good catch too by the way." I take the dress and start to pull it over my head so Beth won’t see I’m wearing a wet diaper. Well sweetie I know you said you didn’t notice your hair was getting so long but after I finish with your hair it will be easy to do your hair. Now close your eyes for a second so no hair will get in your eyes honey.” He almost passed out when mom told him he would be wearing these items a few hours each day to learn what it was like to wear a dress, and have some one tease him. She added if you can't learn to be a nice little boy and stop teasing the girls, then you'll be a nice little girl then you will see what its like to be teased. This cute little Pinafore is good start.

Next was the slip, made of nylon taffeta, with a one inch shoulder strap with small ruffles around the shoulders and bodice, and pink bow in the center of the bodice, the tiny waist that held a wide skirt with a double row of ruffles.Kellie, Kellie.” My mom and I turn around as I see Beth yelling my name as she lets go of her mom’s hand. “I thought that was you. My mom and I were just going to walk in the hair salon when I seen you. The dress that my mom wore the night before was lying on the bed. It immediately caught my eyes. It was a burgundy bodycon dress with a cut on the front side. I also found her bra, pantyhose and heels lying in one corner of the room. It was already making me tingle with excitement just thinking about putting them on . Oh so you still wear them at night that’s ummm smart in case you umm have an accident." I guess Beth is closer to a baby than I thought as I try to make her feel good about wearing a diaper and plastic panties at night."Do you have the next size up in your dresser because these look a little small for you?" Finally after three days of 2 hours each, mom made him a dress just a bit longer, and began in earnest teaching Josh all the little things girls must learn to be proper young lady. I didn’t notice her pretty smile before but when I gave her that compliment she lit up and smiled so bright it looked like my mom was glowing. “Well thank you sweetie I hope you like your hair too. Looks like you’re almost done.” I see Beth walking over to me with her hair looking pretty.

Mom's reply was short and firm, "You know perfectly well why you're wearing a dress. I'm tried of you teasing the girls all the time, and your always telling them you see their panties. So now your going to find out what it's like to wear a dress and have some one teasing you about your panties. I'm going to teach you how to be a proper young lady, and young ladies don't let their panties show." OK no problem," was mom's answer, as she reached under the bed and got hold of a bedroom slipper with a leather sole on it and showed it to Josh. Oh my god!” I see myself in the mirror as my jaw drops I don’t even notice myself starting to wet my diaper. I feel myself soaking the diaper than I realize I wet my diaper again, and I stop peeing by putting my legs together again but tighter. “Wow you are not kidding Beth I definitely don’t look like myself anymore.” Hi Kellie I’m Beth's mom Karen, you must be Kellie’s mommy.” I feel Beth hugging me as we start walking over to the hair salon. Josh thought he was done putting on the girl clothes and wondered just how long he would have to wear them so he decided to ask mom. She told him a couple of hours each day while she gave him his girl lessons.As Josh slid the nylon slip over his body he couldn't help but shiver from the strange feeling it gave him. It seemed very short to him, then mom told him to stand and look at himself in the mirror. Then she made him walk for her again. Next mom explained the way the slip was made it would flare out when he turned fast, she made him twirl and it did make the slip flare out, he noticed the strange feeling of the air moving under his legs and the nylon brushing against his legs. We both continue to eat till were done and Beth’s mom walks in and see's us both relaxed at the table as I finish my warm milk. "Thank you for lunch it was delicious I really enjoyed it Mrs. Jones." Letting out a big breathe and I turn around and reach out for the door knob seeing my mom face to face with me smiling from ear to ear. “What are you doing Kelly dressed like a little girl?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment