276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Inspiron 15 3520 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 15.6" FHD 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11H (Carbon Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Based on the test result, the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop lasted 5 hours 15 minutes. Consequently, the laptop underperformed in comparison with the Lenovo Ideapad L340 15. Dell built the chassis of the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop using a combination of aluminum alloy and plastic. Considering the price range of the laptop, you won’t get an all-metal chassis however, the brushed metallic finish of the laptop gives it a premium look. When the computer stops responding or you are troubleshooting slow performance issues, perform the following steps: Try to flash the BIOS to the latest version. For more information, browse to Dell BIOS Updates (Refer to the How do I update BIOS using a USB flash drive? section).

Dell Inspiron 15 3511 review - Which?

However, if you need more storage space, you can easily increase the SSD capacity. Alternatively, you can add an HDD to the SATA 3 slot. Moving on to the weight and dimension, the laptop has a dimension of 363.9 x 249 x 18 mm and a weight of 2050g. Although it is not the slimmest or lightest laptop in its category, it passes as a good travel companion. Comparatively, this result lags behind that of the Lenovo Ideapad S540 15. The Lenovo has an Intel Core i5-8265U processor and it scored 1485 points in my test. Many of the best webcams for Windows PCs use USB-A, so it makes sense to have older ports, but some PC accessories use USB-C. For example, some of the best external hard drives connect through USB-C. The speakers, located underneath the machine, are loud and clear for a laptop of this caliber, though hitting maximum volume actually makes the chassis vibrate. As for the quality, it’s fair; tinny, but not unbearably so.Dell Inspiron 15 laptop comes with a 3-cell 42whr battery. This is definitely not a huge capacity battery, especially for a 15.6-inch laptop. Disconnect all external peripherals including the keyboard, mouse, and external monitor. Peripherals also include external storage devices such as flash drives, USB devices, printers, cards etc. For the laptop ports, Dell offers an impressive collection of ports. On the right-hand side, you’ll find a USB Type-A 2.0 port as well as an SD card reader. OPMERKING:De afbeeldingen in dit document kunnen verschillen van uw computer; dit is afhankelijk van de configuratie die u hebt besteld.

Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell Malaysia Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell Malaysia

Therefore, I will rate it a seven in this aspect. Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop Memory (RAM) Performance Review Moving on to the processor configurations, firstly, you can get the laptop with a 2 Core Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor. Moreover, the Core i3 processor has a cache memory of 4 MB, a base frequency of 1.20 GHz, and a boost frequency of 3.40 GHz. In conclusion, I would recommend this laptop only for users who need an affordable laptop for general usage.Finally, we turn our attention to the screen and use Datacolor's SpyderX Elite calibrator tools to measure display performance. We test screen-brightness output levels at 50% and 100% brightness, as well as measure gamut settings for the three most relevant color spaces for laptop users: the sRGB, Adobe RGB, and DCI-P3 standards. The Inspiron 15 3000 did fairly well here, coming out on top of its budget competition, while the Asus VivoBook 15 didn't even make the grade. Night Raid is the more modest of the two test workloads, suitable for laptops with integrated graphics. Time Spy, the more demanding of the two, would not run on any laptop in our comparison group. Consequently, Optimus activates the GeForce MX230 when performing graphics processing that is too heavy for the Iris Plus graphics. I hope you found this Dell Inspiron 15 laptop review helpful. If you found this article helpful, kindly spare 2 minutes to share your experience with our community at Itechguides Community. Furthermore, to determine the memory performance of the laptop, I performed a PCMark 10 test. Based on the test result, the laptop scored 4060 points.

Inspiron 15 3511 Setup and Specifications | Dell UK Inspiron 15 3511 Setup and Specifications | Dell UK

The model I tested has a dual graphics configuration – comprising of the dedicated GeForce MX230 card and the integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics. Both graphics cards allow users to view pictures, watch videos, and other graphical activities. First Group: The LED blinks with an Amber color 1 to 9 times, followed by a brief pause with the LED off for 1.5 seconds. Obviously, Dell Inspiron 15 laptop belongs to the Inspiron family.Moreover, it is a versatile laptop for web browsing, productivity tasks, and light gaming. Some keys on your keyboard have two symbols on them. These keys can be used to perform secondary functions. To perform secondary functions, press Fn and the desired key. Press and hold the Fn key.Then press the Esc key to switch the primary behavior of the function keys (F1-F12) between two modes. (multimedia key mode and function key mode.) Dell Inspiron series is a mid-tier category of laptops that have been around for donkey years. Laptops from the series are mostly known for their bland designs.

Join Itechguides Pro

The blinking patterns will consist of 2 sets of numbers being represented by a group of Amber blinks, and then a a group of White blinks. The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop offers a decent balance between price and performance. It is an affordable laptop that is capable of performing day-to-day computing tasks, including light gaming. IDC Whitepaper: “Optimizing Performance with Frequent Server Replacements for Enterprises” commissioned by Dell Technologies and Intel, March 2021. Results are based on interviews with 18 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and large enterprises and a web survey of 707 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and larger enterprises using Dell Technologies server solutions across 7 industries. See full whitepaper: https://www.delltechnologies.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/servers/server-infrastructure-resiliency-enterprise-whitepaper.pdf All these considered, I will rate the graphics performance a six. Dell Inspiron 15 LaptopBattery Life & Performance Review

Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell India Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell India

Intel ® AX201, 2x2 MIMO, 2400 Mbps, 2.4/5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6 (WiFi 802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.1 (optional systems configured with 11th Generation processors) Are you in search of an affordable laptop that is capable of running your daily tasks efficiently? If yes, you need to read this Dell Inspiron 15 laptop review as it may just be the one!Whether purchasing a single laptop or buying several in bulk, the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 is easy to recommend. All other products will be delivered via the fastest available method (excluding bank holidays and weekends) and generally within 3-5 days, depending on customer location. Finally, The 8GB RAM is a sufficient performer. However, it underperforms in comparison with competitors. The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop has two RAM slots which can take up to 16GB. The model I tested came with 8 GB RAM on one slot while the other slot is empty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment