276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HDMI Cable 1.5M (1.5 Metre) High Speed to TV, DVD Player, Laptop, TV | by iChoose®

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I read the DVD player's installation guide thoroughly, but, after what seemed like forever, was still unable to get the DVD to play. The yellow RCA coax connection (composite video) is the lowest picture quality connection you can use with DVD players. If your Blu-ray/DVD player has composite jacks (sockets), connect them using a composite video/audio cable. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors.

HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a digital multimedia interface used for transmitting video and audio data between devices such as home theatre equipment, video cameras, game consoles, and personal computers. Choose a curved TV screen and 4K Ultra HD resolution to get wrapped up in those new box sets on your watch list.With this small box, you can convert the red, white and yellow cable from your old DVD player and make it compatible with an HDMI output. HDMI uses digital signaling, so every cable above a certain level will cause the audio and video to have exactly the same quality.

Or, finally, you may have inserted a black and white DVD, somewhat common with older TV shows and movies that you expected to be in color or colorized but were not. In some of the newer TVs, there isn’t a standard White, Red, Yellow socket sequence; rather it may be White, Red, Green.

Retailers will be quick to promote expensive HDMI leads with fancy-sounding features, such as gold-plated connecting pins. I've got a DVD player that I plugged into my Chromebook with a HDMI cable but nothing happened so I'm wondering if it would work? HDMI DVD players also come with a range of additional features that make viewing films more enjoyable.

If the video is not showing up, ensure that the Yellow plug is connected to the correct Input on the TV and Output on the DVD player.

If you've tried all these ways to connect your DVD player to TV but failed for some reasons, you might be able to try an alterntive way to play your DVD movies - rip DVD to digital files to play them on TV directly. Just scan the QR code on the label using the official HDMI app to be reassured that the cable is a genuine QED Ultra High Speed HDMI cable. Both Currys Group Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. id":7355851047084,"title":"EMtronics DVD Player with HDMI and AV Cables","handle":"emtronics-emdvdhdm1-dvd-cd-player-with-hdmi-and-usb-port-black","description":"Whether you’re a cinema fanatic, have a stash of ‘golden oldies’ or want to relive some of the songs from your childhood, the EMtronics DVD player can grant you all of the above. The second possibility is that there is a fault with the chroma signal due to either the connections or chipset having a fault.

We've got you covered with the top names in tech and a vast array of options to suit all sorts of budgets.

If your Blu-ray/DVD player has component video jacks (sockets), connect them to the TV using a component video cable and an audio cable. In reducing the cable diameter we have not compromised on the purity of the conductors we use, which are still made from 99. brought various improvements, including support for 4K UHD resolution at 60 frames per second (measured in Hz) and the Rec.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment