276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weber Go-Anywhere Barbeque Grill | Portable Grill | Table Top Camping Barbeque with Lid | Porcelain-Enamelled Bowl | Small & Lightweight Deep Dish Outdoor Stove - Black (1131004), 415*550*280mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thank you for making it to the end of my Weber Go Anywhere Charcoal Grill review. Do you have any questions or tips for users to add to what’s above? If so, please do leave a comment below, I will make sure to answer every comment. Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill— One major benefit of the Cuisinart Petit Gourmet propane grill is that it sets up fast. The legs pop out to raise the grill to a comfortable and safe tabletop height. The lid latches is attached by a hinge, which is handy compared to the separate lid on the Weber Go-Anywhere Grill. The Cuisinart alternative grill costs a bit more than the Weber Go-Anywhere, but it has a solid steel build quality and includes a grease drip tray. You can find videos of people smoking on this grill, but keeping your temperature stable through many reloadings of charcoal is just too much hassle for me. In my opinion, it’s not really worth the effort for the tiny bit of food you can smoke. Specs

User Guides | Official Weber® Website User Guides | Official Weber® Website

I have been using the Weber Go-Anywhere Smokerig Planchas for a few months now so I thought it was time to write a review. What is a Plancha? As far as features go, there’s not much to tell. This isn’t a fancy grill with a lot of extras. However, it is a well-thought-out portable charcoal grill that manages to do a little more than you’d expect.

Technical Specifications

Inside the Go-Anywhere® Gas is a tidy 40.5cm x 25.5cm porcelain-enamelled steel grate which gives an impressive cooking area of 1032cm² for such a small barbecue. If you love to grill away from home, you’ll get your money’s worth many times over in the time you’ll own this little beauty. With these vents positioned below the charcoal grate, you’ll be able to adjust your temperature just like you do on a full-size grill. There's a plate at the bottom of the BBQ which you can also wipe down, and put in your dishwasher if need be.

Weber® Go-Anywhere Charcoal BBQ - Riverside Garden Centre Weber® Go-Anywhere Charcoal BBQ - Riverside Garden Centre

The Weber Go Anywhere is a fantastic portable BBQ. I have owned it for around a year now and have no regrets. It has great build quality and design. I can see this BBQ lasting me for many years! Basically, we deliver the advice and insight you need, you get the gear you want, and then everyone wins. Pretty straightforward. Previous versions of this grill had a Weber flavorizer plate — basically a metal shield that covered the bottom — and a wire-type grate. The idea was that grease drippings would ignite on the hot flavorizer plate, add flavor to your meat, and burn off. It worked OK but also seemed to increase the risk of grease flareups. The Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill uses easy-to-find propane canisters.After looking for months, I found the perfect storage box for a Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill. I wanted a durable but inexpensive bin with a sturdy lid. The short answer is this: Buy the medium Plano Sportman’s Trunk. The long answer is here: Plano Sportsman’s Trunk Review. Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill Review: The Verdict Nothing is needed to maintain this BBQ, just ensure that you dry it all after washing to prevent rust. How does the Weber Go Anywhere rate online? In one word: Yes! I loved using this little BBQ, and the fact it can do everything a larger charocal BBQ can but without taking up any floor space is a dream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment