276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisiocrem Solugel - Massage rub for Neck, Shoulders and Back with Arnica - 250 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I must say I have been very impressed with it, the pain in my knees has eased and they feel a lot more flexible which in turn makes it easier to walk. As a result of pinched nerve I've suffered from back pain and resulting severe tension headaches for over a year. Muscle pain (myalgia) is a common problem that often affects the neck, back, shoulders and knees, but it can affect many parts of the body. The Australian Tea Tree oil, well known in Australian folklore, this plant has recently become the subject of science for its use as topical pain relief, anti-inflammatory, and assistance in microbial preservation of pharmaceutical products.

APPLICATION: Take a generous amount of Fisiocrem Solugel (5ml) and massage into the tense and contracted areas.

Hypericum perforatum helps soothe inflamed nerve fibers, which are commonly associated with neck, back, sciatica, and sprains.

Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. Suitable for use before and after the application of therapeutic Ice or Heat and can be applied prior to support bandaging. It should be massaged onto the skin to prevent everyday injuries or injuries caused during physical exercise and maintain muscles and ligaments. Tea Tree oil, well known in Australian folklore has now become standard treatment for wounds and minor skin infections. It helps the healing process rather than suppressing the healing - did you know anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical preparations merely interfere with and suppress your body's attempts at healing?Kate L Pumpa, Kieran E Fallon, Alan Bensoussan, Shona Papalia; a National Institute of Sport Studies , University of Canberra , Canberra , Australia. The 250ml bottle makes it easy to carry around wherever you go so that you can apply it anytime you need it. St John’s Wort has a long history for its use in soothing damaged and irritated nerves commonly found in whiplash, low back pain, sciatica, strains and sprains.

By using Trimbio for all your medical and non medical device testing, we can reduce the overall costs to your business. The therapeutic effects of Fisiocrem can be useful during all stages of rehabilitation therapy of muscles and joints. We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private. Contains natural active ingredients to prevent injuries due to daily exercise or intense physical exertion.You can access, rectify and delete your data, as well as exercise other rights by consulting the additional and detailed information on data protection in our Privacy Policy. Warming soothing massage rub for knees and other moving parts (hips, elbows, ankles and hands) that have stiffness and tension. The sensation after application I find also pleasant, a real "cold-hot" tingly feeling, but again, less intense than other cremes. The rhythm of life we ​​lead, frantic in many cases, can lead us to have muscle tension and discomfort. Fisiocrem can be used in conjunction with pharmaceutical medicine and other physiotherapy treatments, it uses active ingredients which are highly concentrated extracts derived from pure herbs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment