276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linx 1010 10.1-Inch Tablet - Black (Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage, WLAN, Bluetooth, Camera, Windows 10) (Renewed)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Edit the default GRUB configuration on your tablet by opening /etc/default/grub in a text editor as root (e.g. sudo nano /etc/default/grub). Very many thanks for your reply. I had a look at the Fedora bug reports but couldn’t see anything relevant to me. With regard to your questions: I did however find an Ubuntu 21.04 PPA for Gnome 40, which I installed following these instructions. The result isn’t perfect—as you can see in this picture there are some strange visual artifacts when using the new Activities view—but I’m not sure that’s specific to the Linx tablet, more likely it’s just due to the software not being fully supported on Ubuntu yet. Touch screen, rotation etc. work fine. Turn the tablet on while holding the Volume Up button. The screen should say something like “Esc is pressed”, then you will be given a setup menu. To round things off, I then went into Optional Updates and installed the Realtek Bluetooth driver from there. Once installed, Bluetooth started working again—so I believe that’s now a fully functional tablet on the latest Windows 10!

Since these tablets only have 2GB RAM enabling zswap is probably a good idea. Just add “zswap.enabled=1” to “GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT”, update-grub and rebootIf you are removing everything currently on the tablet, you can press the “Delete All” button. This will free up all the space on the tablet’s internal storage for your new Linux installation.

One more thing i can note (don’t really know if it will help) is that the BSOD will only be visible for a short period (had to use slow motion camera to even read the msg) if i have any partition on the disk. If the disk is blank the message will stay on screen until force reboot. With a full-size USB port, the Linx 10V32 lets you connect all your external devices wihtout the need for additional hubs or cables. Whether you need files from your external HDD, prefer to use a mouse when working, or just want to plug in your Windows Xbox controller for a better gaming experience, the Linx 10V32 lets you work and play the way you want to.These versions do not install alongside Windows properly or set up GRUB properly with the system’s 32-bit UEFI. Follow this procedure to get them installed: If you aren’t using GNOME or KDE, it’s a good idea to run “Onboard” (an on-screen keyboard) and configure it to your liking. (You may also prefer it to the GNOME on-screen keyboard anyway!) The following settings make it behave a lot like the Windows keyboard:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment