276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hohem iSteady M6 Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone, 3-Axis Cell Phone Gimbal Built-in OLED Display 400g Payload Reverse Charging Android and iPhone Gimbal with Inception Motion Timelapse

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Speaking of stability, I was using the iSteady M6 with an iPhone 14 pro max, in a case, with a Moment lens, and even with a filter. Note – I received no documentation with the remote at all. It’s covered in the main M6 manual. As I was holding the left pan button, the M6 was smoothly panning over to the left as you’d expect.

A gimbal is a tool that helps you stabilize camera movement. If you’ve ever wondered how Hollywood studios get those buttery smooth shots even during complex movements, there’s a good chance that they’re using some type of gimbal. When dealing with wall outlet (high) voltages you should satisfy yourself that whatever you are doing is safe and if unsure, seek advice from someone who is sure. These features do require you to be using the iSteady M6 app to make the most out of the zoom and shutter button. Tartalom személyre szabása Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy az Önről rendelkezésre álló információk alapján tartalmakat és hirdetéseket jelenítsünk meg Önnek, hogy a lehető legjobban ki tudjuk elégíteni az Ön igényeit. Ez legfőképpen ahhoz kapcsolódik, hogy milyen tartalmat tekintett meg, illetve milyen eszközzel lépett be az oldalunkra.Analitikai sütik Ezek az Ön tevékenységeinek nyomon követésére szolgálnak adatelemzés céljából, mint például a reklámozás hatékonyságának értékelése, személyre szabott tartalom felajánlása./span> A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne.

Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon.The A and B buttons are critical to the features of this gimbal. They let you set an A point and a B point. The gimbal then slowly moves from A to B, or B to A, over the course of 1 minute. iSteady 7.0 Stabilization: Allowing users to capture on-the-move and shake-free creations that wow.

The overall design and build quality feel very easy to use. You can control all the buttons with a single hand without losing stability and control over your gimbal. I found the hand control gestures to be a great feature as well as a huge time saver. Honestly, I preferred hand gesture controls over other alternatives like app or voice commands. The Hohem App The Hohem iSteady M6 is entirely made out of lightweight plastic. However, this doesn’t mean it feels flimsy and I feel safe having my brand-new iPhone on the business end of the gimbal.Harmadik féltől származó sütik Ezek a sütik harmadik féltől származó sütik, amelyekről és partnereinkről itt olvashat bővebben . The small tab responsible for keeping the roll axis in place got rounded before I even ended up my Marrakech trip. It won’t hold the axis in place while stowed away. It’s not like it saves you space, but this bit should be made from reinforced plastic. Zhiyun—Holds more weight and has better battery life, but the fill light is more limited and the Hohem iSteady M6 has a more stable grip. The Zhiyun is the closest competition that the Hohem gimbal has. Ultra-Wide-Angle Shots : Switching to ultra-wide-angle shooting mode by pressing the Multifunctional Trigger 4 times, it's perfect to capture unobstructed view. Hohem claims a battery life of 18 hours. I found the battery performance was excellent and the gimbal was still running after two days of testing. In fact, my iPhone ran out of power before the gimbal did. Hohem iSteady M6: Verdict

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment