276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Starsky and Hutch Paul Michael Glaser Adult Costume Cardigan Sweater

£33.545£67.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really wanted a Starsky Sweater…. but I have a problem with patience. When learning something new, I want to instantly become an expert. I don’t want to take things slow and gradually add new skills to my skillset. I’ve always been this way, and if someone insists that my approach may not be realistic, I become more stubborn and determined to take on the challenge.

Starsky Hutch Sweater - Etsy Starsky Hutch Sweater - Etsy

Truthfully, when I started knitting I had this sweater in mind. If I were concerned about appearances, I would probably make up an elaborate tale about Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn, after all, wore a very similar sweater in 1962, andwas famously photographed (pantsless) on the Santa Monica Beach. In the end, after about ten months of work, lots of swearing, lots of coffee, and encouragement from fellow Starsky & Hutch fans on Tumblr, I finished myStarsky sweater. I wanted to give up many times, but I finished it in my own way, and I love it. Starsky Sweater Resources This Sirdar pattern is very similar to the sweater worn by none other than Sargeant Detective David Starsky, better known as one-half of the TV cop duo Starsky & Hutch. While watching the show for the first time in 2015-2016, I became enamored with the character, and the comedic brilliance of actor Paul Michael Glaser. Not everyone can pull off a heavy wool sweater with a vampiresque collar, but Starsky could.

Why This Sweater?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment