276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHINE ARMOR Fortify Quick Coat Ceramic Coating Car Wax - 3 in 1 Hydrophobic Car Polish, Waterless Car Wash, and Shine - Polymer Sealent Top Coat Spray Protection (8oz)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is likewise to be utilized on countertops, a few appliances, floors, sinks and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. That is why we created a lab tested formula to quickly, powerfully, and affordably clean, shine, and protect your vehicle or any surface! First class products and services, Amazing stuff, recommend everybody who loves their car should use this product, really try it you will love it! To name a few: boats, RVs, countertops, sinks, floors, and some appliances inside and outside your home.

This long-lasting and extremely durable product is designed for vehicles and other solid surfaces that require superior shine and protection. If you have reached this far in our Shine Armor Review, you know we were sold at first use, and we’ll definitely continue using the Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat regularly as this is the best product we’ve come across in a long time. Shine Armor claims a minimum of six months for the Graphene Ceramic Spray, and I think that’s pretty reasonable. With Shine Armor’s DIY Graphene Ceramic Spray, you can keep your car’s or truck’s paint shining like it’s fresh from the factory, while avoiding surface imperfections like swirl marks, “spider webbing”, fine scratches, etchings, bug splatters and bird droppings.It was so easy to apply and my the shine it gave my SUV was so much better than anything I had used before and the way it repels water is amazing. Unless you’ve been off-roading in the mud, you do not need to clean your car before using Shine Armor. Shine Armor Fortify Quick coat is very budget friendly and that is why people are going crazy about it.

Hi Team , having used your Shinarmor product for the firs time i would like to say that the results were outstanding . Whether you have minor scratches, swirls, or scuffs, our products are specially formulated to remove them quickly and easily, restoring your car's paint to its original shine. On the off chance that you have any worries about the surface of your car, you are advised to carry out a spot test first. It truly seemed like every other spray would end with the lever locked again, owing to its horizontal design and poor fit. I was pleasantly surprised with the initial feel of the paint after application, as it did truly feel slipperier than the other coatings.It will likewise not be able to decrease the presence of scratches that are as of now on the surface of your vehicle. We’d heard of Shine Armor products as this sort of secret treasure trove of at-home car treatments worthy of a luxury car showroom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment