276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Stern Nurse: F/m bare bottom spanking, discipline. & medical story. The beautiful, but stern nurse shows exactly what happens when an errant young ... parts of his mandatory physical exam.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And, can you please upgrade the gallery in the next versions, to level of the "Peach Springs Inn and Bath House" ? I mean.. I want to replay the whole scene from the first dialogue to the last, anyway the players can skip the dialogs, so no need to cut them to reach animation faster)

sound like one. Ignoring my pleas for mercy, Nurse Susan paused to readjust me on her lap and tighten The exasperated girlfriend who has had enough of your lazing about and decides to use your own belt to teach you a lesson

Virtual (Phone / Skype)

Doreen seemed only too delighted to assist. “What do you want me to do?” she asked. “We’ll let’s see how co-operative he becomes,” Aunt Pam replied, “we’ll start with the cane.” Some girl went toKana's office, and asked her for Hard spanking in Punishment Room, not for punishment ofc, but her butt was tingling so much that she couldn't take it anymore, self spanking with brush at home was not enough knee. You mother suggested it might take a number of visits to my office before you learned to obey a I was a secretary myself in the mid-1980s, and I often imagined just such a situation. My boss was a gruff, old-fashioned man in his fifties (I was 22 or 23), and frankly he would not have looked out of place in a Janus photo-story. Would I have taken a spanking from him if he’d suggested it? I don’t know. Probably not, because I would have been too frightened. But I thought about it a lot, and I’ve had a soft spot for this fantasy ever since. There’s just something about it that has always appealed to me. It is, I suppose, one of the few fantasies that you can actually imagine happening. There are undoubtedly young women out there who would take this kind of opportunity to avoid being dismissed. Some of them would welcome it too, and that’s a very interesting thought.

In next week’s final part Fiona concludes her look at female roles in spanking magazines with ‘Guilty girlfriends’ and ‘Wilful wives’. She took hold of my chin and looked me in the eye. “You’ve got the face of an angel and hands that are a gift from God. Now let’s see if you’ve got a nice little bottom that the Lord made for spanking, shall we? Take your trousers down!” The next thing I knew, Aunt Pam was holding my arms firmly so I couldn’t move, and Doreen was unzipping my jeans. Then I was pulled across Pam’s knee in a daze. The Auntie you're staying with for the summer, and is determined to instill some discipline in you. She's not going to have you breaking curfew anymore.Then I heard her trot out this little ditty. “Spank a boy and do it right, trousers down, pants up tight. And if he smiles when he should frown, then spank him with his pants right down.” With that, Aunt Pam pulled my jeans down, exposing my underpants. My face was now near to the floor and I remember clearly the smell of the carpet, mixed with tobacco smoke as Doreen lit up a cigarette. offices, the teacher's lodge, and the principal's office. Since the doors to these offices were open to I’m now in my early late 60s and long retired, but before my marriage and raising my own family, I spent about eight years working as a nanny both in the UK and overseas, and I thought you might like to hear of some of my experiences. I countered by saying that I was too old to be spanked, and asked what would happen if I simply refused to submit to the punishment, as she wasn’t my parent nor my teacher. This was actually very untypical and rather daring of me – but Aunt Pam simply said that I was most certainly not too old to be spanked. “Boys are at their naughtiest in their teens – they need more spanking rather than less as they get older!” she said.

My introduction into the world of D/s began when I was invited to observe a session with a much sought after Mistress. It was an instant attraction, I knew then what I wanted to do and I do it well! Dominance runs naturally in my blood, it is my very essence; it is who I am... Seeing a girl’s pants was unheard of in everyday life, so for it to be sanctioned, legally, was almost akin to waiting for execution where you were not only punished, but legally invaded and destroyed, like in an act of war. It was both somehow thrilling and terrifying. The adults who mostly protected you could also punish you. This kindled in me my first great ‘love’ in the murky world of shadows – the desire to see a pretty girl spanked. Maintenance Spanking - 1st thing in the morning at school, or long and thorough spanking after school. Punishment or, more preferably, wet spankingIn a few of my positions, the parents have been very firmly in favour of CP and allowed me total free rein in disciplinary matters. In these cases, I mostly chose to use the hairbrush. Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off. During my early 20's I was given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, loving a good challenge I went for it! Thus, the next 9 years of my life, I worked and lived in Europe as a runway and print model. I have lived in Italy, Germany, Spain, and traveled Paris and Switzerland; I speak enough of these languages to get by... My favorite... Italy of course! I’m going to give you a taster of each of my little helpers – three with the cane, three with the slipper and three with the board.”“You can’t make me!” I protested, but with that she called Doreen into the room. My second great desire in this weird and shadowy dimension was to be spanked myself by a stern, no-nonsense older female. This was kindled in me by Aunt Pam, with the help of her friend Doreen, who lived with her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment