276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Gingerbread Man: Ladybird First Favourite Tales

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

gingerbreadman,” he at once gave one big jump. But he jumped so fast and so far that he went right over the The Gingerbread Man story is a folk-tale about a gingerbread man that comes to life. In the story, he runs away from the woman that baked him, and out of her house. The story is told through a series of repetitious scenes, as the gingerbread runs away from more and more characters until eventually there’s quite a crowd in pursuit. exclaiming, “Lawks! the gingerbread will be all baked to a cinder,” she ran down into the kitchen, and threw open

But the monkey had jumped with one spring onto the lowest branch, and in an instant he also was at the top of the A Gingerbread theme allows for plenty of fun and learning without any mention of the jolly old elf or his reindeer. He said: "I’ve outrun an old man, an old woman, a little boy, two well diggers, two ditch diggers, a bear, and a wolf, and I can outrun you too-o-o!"He said, "I’ve outrun an old man, an old woman, a little boy, two well diggers, two ditch diggers, and a bear, and I can outrun you too-o-o!" square tins and cut out some square cakes for the little boys, and with some round tins she cut out some round cakes Find out what happens when the Gingerbread Man cookie is left behind by the school children who created him. Who will chase him now? An old lady loved to be in the kitchen, and one day decided to bake a gingerbread man. Once she baked it and opened the oven the gingerbread man came to life and jumped out of the oven. He ran outside with the old women chasing him. He ran all over and nobody could catch him. He finally was caught and eaten by the old man. This is a traditional literature book because it has been around for many years. Many people have heard some version of the gingerbread man. That sneaky little Gingerbread Man is on the loose again, this time he’s at the zoo! Follow along on his adventure as he rescues animals while looking for his classmates. Gingerbread Books for Little Learners

the oven door. And the square cakes were all done, nice and hard and brown, and the round cakes were all done, nice This 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff' Story e-Book is another great fairytale resource. Perfect for story-sharing at home and in school. At the end of the lane, three mowers were busy cutting grass. When they saw the Gingerbread Man, they stopped working, and wanted to eat him. They also ran after the Gingerbread Man. The gingerbread man stopped his race for the first time, and went a little closer, and called out in a very loud voice, "I’ve outrun an old man, an old woman, a little boy, two well diggers, two ditch diggers, a bear and a wolf, and I can outrun you too-o-o." Writing Traits: This book could be used to teach conventions because there is a lot of different types of punctuation used in the story. This book could also be used to teach sentence fluency because the sentences flow together nicely and have a rhythmic quality.Organization- This book shows that at the beginning the goal is to catch the gingerbread man and that goal stays true all the way to the end

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment