276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Jackson Conspiracy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Arvizos sought him out and because of Jackson's good heart, he helped them in any way possible, including helping out with Gavin's cancer treatments. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. It just shocked me so much, how blinded the DA prosecutor Tom Sneddon was by his vengeance, possibly racism and prejudice against Michael Jackson.

Just as Ms Jones described, MJ in my eyes, was "royalty", was amazing, almost "had an aura" around him. I applaud Aphodite Jones (white woman of greek descent) one the many reporters that were one sided and bashing Michael during that ungly ridicullous trial. Through his music, Michael spreads beauty, art, love, peace, prosperity, hope, kindness, bliss, and much more.What a gross misuse of California taxpayers' money this trial was, and I commend Tom Mesereau for his fantastic job as the head of Michael's defense team.

Within the ranch, there was special rooms for cancer patients, mechanical hospital beds for the bed-ridden etc. They failed to cover the defense's side at all and to this day, people point out this trial as evidence of his supposed guilt rather than vindication of his pure soul. I thought that MJ might have very well been guilty of the accusations and I remember feeling a bit annoyed that he "got off" when the jury found him not guilty.

He opened up Neverland to charity groups, schools around the area, the disadvantaged, bed-ridden, disabled and dying. And it shocked me just as much, if not more, that the press picked and chose what to report about the trial, mostly negatives and also made things look negative when they were not. And the prosecutors went all out trying to put words in the defense witnesses' mouths that they've been molested by MJ.

I think this book is important for people that they didn’t have a chance to read or listen the transcript or attend inside the court room and their knowledge is based on the unfair/untrue media coverage. Michael Jackson was never listened to, only judged and smeared with astonishing cruelty throughout his life, and in death. I have to say I appreciate it a lot the way she summarized the trial for someone that didn’t know about it.The series follows Jones, who's written a string of best-selling true crime books, as she unravels new mysteries lurking behind cases that shocked America: O. She discredits, demeans and demoralizes Bashir in her book the same way he did those things about Michael Jackson in his documentary. An insightful read by the New York Times Bestselling author and star of True Crime with Aphrodite Jones. While all the fuss was happening in 2004 and 2005, I was terrified by the Machine of Media and the way it tried to besmirch Michael Jackson. This book takes you through the trial, day by painstaking day, hearing the evidence from both sides in a very dry, matter of fact way that doesn't focus on spectacle or intrigue, rather the complete story of how one more family took advantage of the King of Pop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment