276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SuperStroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 Putter Grip | Improves Feedback and Tack, Enhances Feel and Comfort, No-Taper Technology, 10.50” in Length, Weighs 83g| White/Grey/Red (71200)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Softer for sure and more rubbery/ spongey feeling. The super stroke feels like it has a firmer core.

I prefer a pistol shape and liked the Pistolero found on previous Scotty putters, but I wanted a little more size both in the palm and in the lower hand. I ended up deciding on the GT 1.0. Therefore, deciding which is best for you really depends on your personal preference. Some golfers prefer a heavier putter grip because it makes the head feel like it’s lighter, whereas other golfers feel weighed down by a heavier grip.The Superstroke Pistol GTR 1.0 and the Superstroke Pistol GTR Tour putter g rips are extremely similar. Both feature a classic pistol shape with lightweight EVA foam, which provides a great feel.

Keeping in line with their decision to add a core weight to all their putter grips, this has one too. The weight of the grip without the weight in is 52 grams. Every grip comes with a 50 gram core weight and Allen wrench key. I prefer it without the core weight for swing weight purposes. The bettinardi head weight is 345 grams and so it helps to keep the weight out. The grip itself is in the traditional or trademark Super stroke foam, which feels the same regardless of model (to me at least). I was looking to hold out for the golf pride sensor grips but they weigh too much for my liking; not to mention I don't like the color schemes. Additionally, they both have No Taper technology, which increases the pressure on the grip and encourages the golfer to putt more consistently. Finally, they both have a Superstroke Cross-Traction surface, which is a polyurethane layer that increases comfortability. Verdict both are good groups and retain the soft feel of both putter's , it depends what your looking for in a putter grip I guessI have tried the slim 1.0, mid slim 2.0, 3.0, ultra flatso, but none has really been my favorite. Then as fate would have it, I stumbled across the Pistol GT 1.0 and 2.0. I had seen some of these on your I was also trying to NOT put a Pingman Mid Cord on every one of my putters and try something different. The exact model, club head number, and desired final playing length is required for butt trimming to be possible. Ok here’s my dilemma. I just regripped all my clubs except my putter with Arccos Cobra Connect grips. My putter is a custom TM MySpider with a really nice orange SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 grip. I love my setup and look and don’t want to change my grip. The grips are near impossible to find in custom colors and I really like my setup but I need and want to add an Arccos Sensor to my putter. However, I don’t want a junky looking screw in Arccos Sensor. Fortunately, Arccos makes a nice looking attachment for SuperStroke CounterCore grips but unfortunately my grip isn’t a CounterCore grip either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment