276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Boobs Pack Print T Shirt Women's Short Summer Pattern Comfortable (Color : Z4149, Size : XS.)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I was younger, [having big boobs] really bothered me. Wanting to fit in (literally and figuratively) is such a big part of growing up. But learning to accept your body is a process, and it involves developing a strong sense of personal style. In evolving from a young girl to a woman, I’ve learned to accommodate my, ahem, ample bosom in ways that flatter…not just “fit in.” It wasn’t until meeting Karley Sciortino, who dresses her 32DDD boobs flawlessly by showing off their shape while simultaneously keeping them—for the most part—covered, that I began to understand that big boobs can be chic...even cool. “You need things which accentuate you, rather than just hang off your boobs like a tent, which makes you look like you have a fat stomach by accident,” Sciortino advised over the phone. A few months earlier, she had come up to me at a party, where I was self-consciously wearing a very tight top, and celebrated my tits like newly found treasure hoisted up from deep and murky waters. “I never knew you had boobs!” she exclaimed. “You look amazing!”

At Loewe, the metallic chest plates recalled a sort of armor–and designer Jonathan Anderson wanted to play on tension and surrealism earmarking the world as we know it today too. “In a weird way, I wanted the collection to be hysterical,” he said after the show. “So that there’s a tension. Because this is a strange moment.” It’s interesting to note, that Loewe’s pieces as well as the others coming down the runway also play into the idea of protection in a world that’s also very fragile: “Often nudity suggests vulnerability, but when in the context of armor or clothes that cover the body, it highlights both protectiveness and the artificiality of the body underneath,” adds Elenowitz-Hess. Adds the historian and Parsons professor Pamela Roskin, “These new pieces put the focus on the breasts but also make the shoulders appear stronger and more capable—goodbye bralette. We are shedding our recent past. It comes from a desire to emerge stronger and what better way than with armor?” I tend to err slightly conservative when it comes to dressing: I rarely put the girls on full display. Sometimes, they just sort of end up on display, and when that happens, I just go with the flow. I’m way more confident than I used to be, so a little accidental cleavage spill doesn’t bother me at all. I’d love to wear one of those delicate little bralettes without having a uni-boob. But, honestly, accepting your body means honoring and accepting everything it can and can’t do. If I go to my grave having never sported a bralette, I think I’ll be okay. These bad boys nursed my daughter for six straight months, so I’ll just hang onto that little fact and focus on all the things my boobs can do versus what they can’t do.

Spicevids videos

For summer 2019, Insta influencers are taking the look to the mainstream masses — by flaunting sultry swimwear with some serious undercleavage popping out.

I refer to my boobs as my secret boobs, because I pretty much hide them all the time. I never used to hide my boobs until I moved to New York and got into the fashion industry. I always used to wear a proper bra, with proper support. Now I wear bras to compress or hide them—if I wear a bra at all. When I was younger, I was confident about my boobs, so I dressed very classic and preppy—I didn’t really care what my boobs did. Now I’m very much aware of what I’m wearing. I’m always trying to minimize my chest. Though there are many amazing people working to fight against it, the fashion industry is largely still dismissive of boobs—and curves in general. There are real women, and there are fashion women. Even editors are expected to boast model proportions when they get snapped by bloggers on the streets of New York at Fashion Week—and those model proportions don’t include boobs. I think some credit should go to Kim Kardashian and her stylist [ex-]husband Kanye West for proving that one can be a fashion trailblazer with bombshell curves. I’d love to see Kim-alikes on a major catwalk. Do designers really think women with boobs don’t want designer fashion and don’t have major buying power? Whoever successfully taps into this market is onto something. For years, I’d buy stuff from H&M, but a friend once told me that super thin girls can get away with cheap clothes much better than curvy girls. I was like, “That’s not fair!” [ laughs]. I think there’s been a turning point, especially with Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé, where stretch fabrics and designers like [Azzedine] Alaïa and Herve Leger are really making clothes for curvy women and thinking about a more full shape. And I’ll also get stuff tailored. I’ll buy things online that’s one size too big and get it taken in at the waist. Sure, it’s annoying, but in my opinion, I like having boobs—they make me feel feminine. I’d rather have boobs and get my clothes tailored than not have boobs.Affordable UK brand Oh Polly is touting the cheeky trend by selling “underbust” styles, which include barely-there bikinis, T-shirt tops and cut-out one-pieces. There’s nothing sexier than a woman that’s comfortable in her own body and embraces what she’s given. Boobs are great, big or small. The fashion industry may sometimes complain about mine, but I like them (and I’ve had no complaints from men).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment