276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazing Me, Amazing You – from autism ambassador, Christine McGuinness

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So nowadays, I TRY to sit with my worries and fears ... just sitting still with them, even for a few minutes, usually brings a softness to them. When there’s no one to lift you up, find your own wings. And when there’s no one singing your song, find your own voice. For you are amazing. You are strong. And you are capable of anything. No judgement. No trying to ‘figure’ them out or get rid of them, just allowing myself feel all my feelings.

Will you join me this week in practising LISTENING to UNDERSTAND and WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, as we continue to DEEPEN our CONNECTIONS with one another? Whenever you are with me everything goes right in my life, thanks for coming into my life I’m glad that you choose me.

It's not inclusive of transgender people, but that's fairly typical for books aimed at children this young, especially ones which were written decades ago (2005 in this case) so it's dated because it doesn't explain or leave space for that. It basically says, if you're a girl, you have a vagina. It doesn't use the word "vulva", but it uses the word "vagina" correctly-- it says the vagina is covered by labia. It mentions the urethra, and talks about boys and their penises and scrotums. It says that it's okay if you touch yourself, but you should do it in private. It shows illustrations of boys growing into men, and girls growing into women. They're multicultural and have no armpit hair, and the man doesn't seem to have any pubic hair, either. Here's as close as it gets to discussing sex: "When a man and a woman love each other and decide that they want to have a baby, a man's sperm joins with a woman's egg. From the egg and sperm, a baby will grow." There's a lot missing from that sentence, and that's the hard part to talk about. The easy part to talk about is, 'These two things come together-- Tada!' If your special someone needs to be reminded that they are extraordinary, these uplifting “you are amazing” quotes provide the words you need. It is good to learn to embrace the power of giving up and make room for new opportunities and possibilities. Sometimes we have to let go.

You are way more awesome than you think you are. Don’t forget about your awesomeness today.” – Janna Cachola With another post she typed: "My babies forever. I still remember the years we didn’t have a Christmas tree at home because it would overwhelm them. Look at them now my inspirations." She added: "Anything is possible with love, support and patience (lots of patience)." READ MORE: Helen Skelton squirms over Strictly co-star rumours as ex Richie Myler poses with new girlfriend I am so delighted to be sharing my latest PODCAST with you, in which I speak with the wonderfully talented Emily Nayhree Dawson, @emilynayhreedawson, an Irish original art & fashion designer. Dear YOU, don’t compare yourself to ANYONE. Your Unique Self is empowered, powerful, and unstoppable! Your uniqueness is what makes you incomparable! Don’t underestimate the beauty of just being YOU.” – Stephanie LahartBeliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” I’m glad that this amazing and cute girl is now my life partner, I never wonder that one day I will marry the love of my life.

Believe me, you are amazing because you only use a few words to inspire others and that’s an amazing talent.When I look at you, I see an amazing, beautiful person who has so much to offer the world.” – Barrie Davenport Final Thoughts on the Amazing Person You Are All of a sudden, instead of ‘giving out’ (in my head) about the person, I make space to IDENTIFY how I’m feeling, which helps me CLARIFY what I need, and then MOTIVATES me to take loving action for myself. These “you are amazing” quotes for her might be perfect for your girlfriend, sister, mom, or daughter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment