276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Page In My Heart

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Marking the first original release from the Dance (With U) hitmaker in over a decade, the LP also features the single Future Love and is due later this month.

Lemar - Page In My Heart Lyrics and Tracklist | Genius

She knows that as long as I’m doing what I love and go pretty hard on what it is, I’ll pull through. Initially rising to fame after finishing third on the first series of British talent show Fame Academy, he was later signed to Sony BMG, where he has gone on to release five studio albums, three of which are certified platinum or double platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI). A week later his new album The Truth About Love was released, which saw guest appearances from Styles P from The L.

Lemar’s 20th anniversary gigs take place april 27 and 28 in Manchester and London, tickets are on sale now. And not being able to live without the thing that I love and recognising that it’s the fans that matter and it’s their choice to choose or not choose to engage. Lemar's fourth studio album, The Reason was released on 24 November 2008, entering the UK Albums Chart at No. If There's Any Justice" reached number three on the UK Singles Chart, and has become one of Lemar's most recognised songs.

Lemar - Wikipedia

Releasing the album on his own label allowed Lemar to take the reins fully as an independent artist, doing things his way. There’s more in a similar vein, with Free Your Mind another riot of a track that leans into a funk groove and The Weekend a celebration of living it large like every day is Saturday, while the midtempo Dust combines electronic beats with heartbreak lyrics – one of a number of deeply personal moments on the record.

If anything, I feel more fear with this new album, Page In My Heart, because it’s been a while since I’ve released new material. Lemar appears as Lord Smythe-Smith in episode 5 of the 2023 TV-Series Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story (2023).

Page In My Heart - Album by Lemar | Spotify

On 2 March 2009, Lemar released his second single from the album, " Weight of the World", the song peaked at number 31 on the UK Singles Chart. Which - as well as including 10 hit singles from his four studio albums - also features four new tracks. He was 17 when he had his first concert at the Junior Jam at 'The Temple' in Tottenham supporting American singer Usher.

Lemar had some success supporting various artists such as American girl groups Destiny's Child and Total on their UK club tours and after some years, managed to secure a recording contract with BMG. This album is about me and my relationships, and my fans’ relationships, and hopefully what they’ve been going through as well in my dialogue with them,” says the musician of the collection, which opens with the rousing title track, placing his soulful vocal front and centre. Lemar is celebrating his 20th anniversary in music with his seventh studio album ‘Page In My Heart’. On his site The Re-View, Nick Bassett praises "Invincible" for its "narrative journey which showcases Lemar’s songwriting talents as well as his impressive vocal. Lemar is a lifelong Spurs fan (Photo by Justin Setterfield/Getty Images) Is being a glass-half-full guy testing when you support Spurs?

Lemar - Page In My Heart | Mphiphop Download Album: Lemar - Page In My Heart | Mphiphop

Lemar performed his new single " The Way Love Goes" on the BBC1 show So You Think You Can Dance on 9 January 2010.He also recorded cover versions of Beyoncé's " Sweet Dreams" and Alicia Key's " Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart". Because this year is 20 years of ‘Dedicated’, I wanted to embrace the vibe of Dance (With U), which is kind of soulful and Michael Jackson-esque, throw in a bit of the Chaka Khan bassline in there, but keep it light hearted. The singer – who shot to fame in 2003 after finishing third place on the first series of UK TV show ‘Fame Academy’ – will release his first collection of original material in 11 years this spring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment