276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heater Blower Motor Fan Resistor Replacement For A2 A1 Polo Fox Fabia Roomster 6Q0959263 6Q0959263A

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Warranty Options:** Some reputable used auto parts dealers offer limited warranties on their products, giving you added peace of mind in case of any unforeseen issues. Question: My heater fan doesn't seem to be working properly, I can feel a small amount of air blowing but I don't hear the blower motor. Please help me!

Environmental Responsibility:** By choosing a used Volkswagen Polo heater resistor, you contribute to reducing waste and minimizing your carbon footprint. It's a sustainable choice that aligns with eco-conscious automotive practices. Question: Just bought an Audi A2 2005 and discovered defroster/heat/AC doesn't work. Is this major or should I cancel the sale? Hi everyone. I was wondering if anybody had the problem of their ac/heater only working on fan speed 4. Upon looking it up it appears that it might be the Blower Resistor that I need to change. But since the car is still fairly new I haven't seen any useful posts/ videos online detailing how to do it on this specific model.

Blog Archive

OEM-Quality Assurance:** Many used auto parts suppliers ensure that their products meet original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards. This means you can trust the quality and compatibility of the used Volkswagen Polo heater resistor with your specific car make and model. Question: I recently noticed my interior heater/fan was becoming weak, and stops altogether at low speeds. Must I replace the motor. A vehicle's heating and cooling system is essential for comfort during extreme weather conditions. While many components contribute to this system's functionality, one often overlooked but crucial part is the heater resistor. In this article, we will explore the importance of a heater resistor within your car and why purchasing a used one can be a smart choice. My car is still under warranty but the latest that my dealership can do this is on 17th of January, which is not really convenient and a pain. So wondering if I can easily do this on my own.

Variable Fan Speeds:** Have you ever wondered how you can adjust the fan speed on your car's climate control system? That's thanks to the heater resistor. It provides different resistance levels, allowing you to choose from a range of fan speeds, from gentle ventilation to high-speed cooling or heating. Of late, somehow several VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda owners have been having issues with the fan/ac/blower not working or not working properly. On a previous blog I failed to add the fan/blower issue to the list of common problems, but believe me it is. Below are some questions asked by a few VW owners regarding their respective VW vechicle refering to the fan/AC/Blower motor. Well t he culprit is normally the Heater Fan Blower Motor Tandem Resistor with OE/OEM Number 6Q0959263A / 6Q0959263/6Q0 959 263 A, manufactured by Hans Pries. Alternatively the Hella brand replacement part with part number 5HL 351 321-301 or 5HL351321-301.Energy Efficiency:** Properly functioning Volkswagen Polo heater resistors help optimize energy consumption within your car's HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system. This can lead to increased fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas in the long run. **Why Buy a Used Volkswagen Polo Heater Resistor:** Temperature Control:** The Volkswagen Polo heater resistor, also known as the blower motor resistor, plays a pivotal role in regulating the temperature inside your car. It controls the speed of the blower motor fan, which, in turn, determines the amount of hot or cold air that enters your vehicle's cabin. Answer: Its very likely that the motor brushes has reached end of life. I think a new pair will give you blower a new lease on life. You didn't indicate what car you have, because yours motor can possibly be of the sealed type, meaning you would have to replace the motor if and only if you've exhausted the above. Question: I have problem with my Jetta fan/blower that stops working, it just switched off after only owning car for two months. No DTC codes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment