276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1STec 10m Black Virgin Media Quick Fit Male Push on to Female F-connector Isolator IEC Gold Plated Extension Cable with Clips for V6 TIVO Set Top Box or VIVID Fibre Super Hub Broadband Modems 10 Metre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some accessibility features might not be ready just yet, but we’re working to make all our services, including the Virgin Media Connect app, accessible for people with impairments or who use assistive technology.

Attaching F connector to a Virgin cable | AVForums Attaching F connector to a Virgin cable | AVForums

Unplug the white connector cable and all other cables from the back of the TV box – make sure you don’t unplug the other end!If you are having trouble running a scan, please check that you are currently using the most recent version of the app. The problem I have is that the wall where the cable will enter my living room (the builder has pre-installed sockets) is on the opposite wall from where my TV is. Remember that whenever you change your network name or password, you'll need to reconnect all your devices to the WiFi again. So you'd need seperate coax feeds from the main inlet to your modem/router (superhub) in addition to seperate feeds from the main inlet to the individual set top boxes. I'm currently having the same issue, my Coaxial cable was damaged and has left me with no internet at all.

Reducing the length of a Virgin Broadband Coax | AVForums Reducing the length of a Virgin Broadband Coax | AVForums

The deal is that you use their cables as opposed to using your own and has nothing at all to do with any legal rights Virgin have to prevent you from touching their equipment while on your property. This helps identify where the potential issue is and recommend the appropriate solution, such as a WiFi Pod. If you do use or want to use your own coax then ask the installer not to tack the cables they install to your skirting boards and or door frames.Do it properly use crimp on F connectors and make sure they are tightened so you can not undo them with your fingers. I need to move a virgin media cable about 2m across the wall, luckily the direction where the cable length allows! I spent ages on phone support but they declined to send me an adaptor preferring to book a home visit for me. The cables are likely to be clipped to skirting boards, and even if the colour is close, they can still be unsightly.

Virgin Media Community Adaptor for home phone for Hub 5 - Virgin Media Community

We provide solutions to all sizes of organisations, from small and medium-sized businesses (1-250), right up to enterprise-level (250+) as well as public sector organisations. Is this cable 'live' still, even though it has been unscrewed from the box in the sitting room (just worried if somebody suggest cutting through it)? As an aside, I have only ever purchased CT100 (normally from Toolstation), what would you recommend? When we first had it installed, our virgin broadband was fed from the main incoming point (skirting board in living room at front of house) outside, up the wall and into the front bedroom, terminating into their router.Once you’re connected, download the Virgin Media Connect app to run a super intelligent-WiFi home scan. The cable will be buried in your front garden at a shallow depth, so you need to remember the track of the cable when you are gardening.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment