276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fireborn: Phoenix and the Frost Palace: New for 2023, the next thrilling adventure in the children’s fantasy series: Book 2

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Twelve has been through a lot. Her entire family was killed by the Cave Clan and she gave up her name to become a Huntling, training in the art of hunting monsters at the Hunting Lodge. But Twelve is more interested in revenge than protecting the various Clans. And so when the walls are breached and a little girl is taken, she departs the Lodge on a rescue mission. Teaming up with Dog, the Stone Guardian of the Lodge, Twelve ends up on an epic adventure that will change her life, her name – and her entire world. Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -

Fireborn: Twelve and the Frozen Forest: The extraordinary Fireborn: Twelve and the Frozen Forest: The extraordinary

An utterly compelling and wildly imaginativeadventure! I loved it!’ Tamzin Merchant, author of The Hatmakers LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. But when the Lodge’s walls are breached for the first time, and a little girl is taken, Twelve is the only one interested in going after a child . . . Fireborn wouldn’t be the kind of book I’d select if I was in a bookshop, (I’m not a big fantasy nor a prehistorical fan), however, I was asked to read it as part of a blog tour and I am very happy I agreed. Twelve gave up her name and identity to train in the art of hunting them—so she says. The truth is much more deadly: she trains to take revenge on those who took her family from her.Teaming up with Dog, the Stone Guardian of the Lodge, Twelve ends up on an epic adventure that will change her life, her name - and her entire world. About This Edition ISBN:

Fireborn: Phoenix and the Frost Palace - Fireborn Book 2 Fireborn: Phoenix and the Frost Palace - Fireborn Book 2

Astounding. An incredibly accomplished fantasythat’s not afraid of the dark side’ Nicola Skinner, author of Starboard Set in the snowy northern forests of an imagined prehistoric world, Fireborn is the middle-grade debut of the decade. At turns exciting, funny and heart wrenchingly sad, it marks the introduction of an unstoppable new voice in children’s storytelling. Set in the snowy northern forests of an imagined prehistoric world, Fireborn is the middle-grade debut of the decade. At turns exciting, funny and heart wrenchingly sad, it marks the introduction of an unstoppable new voice in children's storytelling.New recruit Twelve (not her real name) has been at the lodge since her clan, including her family, were murdered. After an argument with another student, Five, the pair are disciplined and taken to the dungeons to spend the night. Whilst there the Hunting Lodge walls are breached for the first time and one of the students is taken. The digitally native, all year round, online literature and books festival, with new content released every week is a free-for-all-users festival. Twelve has spoken the Pledge and now she is a Huntling. She has given up her name to train in the art of fighting monsters and keeping the peace, and she won't get to choose a new one until she has earned it. But when the Lodge's walls are breached for the first time, and a little girl is taken, Twelve is the only one interested in going after a child . . . The perfect balance of high adventure, breathless action and eerie wonder’ Jonathan Stroud, author of the Bartimaeus trilogy I loved this whirlwind adventure! Imagine The HungerGames but with magic and written for kids. A brilliant novel weaving fantasy, friendship, heartbreak and hope togetherreally superbly. I have pledged my heart to Fireborn’ Cerrie Burnell, author of Harper and the Sea of Secrets

Fireborn – HarperCollins Fireborn – HarperCollins

Firebornis a fantastic debut, deftly told with skilland originality. A richly-imagined story, bursting withthrilling magic, terrifying monsters and an epic adventurethat leaves you wanting more’ Catherine Doyle, author of The Storm Keeper’s Island Whispering Stories was established in 2015. The blog is here to share our love of books and the bookish world, alongside our other passions in life. We are based in the UK. Aisling was born in 1985 and wishes that she had grown up in a magical, mountainous kingdom, but was actually raised in Surrey on a diet of books and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I could NOT put this book down. It is like a vivid dream - you never want it to end. Full of frozen forests, mortifying monsters and fierce friends, this story is perfect for children who are hungry for an adventure.Three months after the destruction of the Hunting Lodge, a witch arrives from the frost palace of Icegaard, desperate for Phoenix’s help. Icegaard is in grave danger from an evil force called the Shadowseam, and if the witch-palace falls, all the clans of Ember will fall with it. Twelve is a fierce warrior even if she is often brave on the outside when her inner self is in complete turmoil. She has seen so much in her young life and suffers from nightmares because of it. She is quite the loner and yet Seven is so kind and nice to her. When Seven is taken by Goblins Twelve feels it is her responsibility to save her. Fireborn author Aisling Fowler reads the special pledge Twelve must take to join the Hunting Lodge in this special video. In a word: phenomenal. Fireborn is vivid, daring,and epic in every sense. It’s impossible to read thisbook and not hold your breath’ Carlie Sarosiak, author of I, Cosmo

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment