276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ariana Grande Ari Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was not expecting this at all. This smells exactly like Coffee Break to me! The notes are not event that similar. I was expecting something fresher and lighter like Cloud, I never saw that the number one "This perfume reminds me of" was Coffee Break, silly me. This scent gives me a working mature woman or maybe a girl going out to the club. It's so synthetic, I'm positive this is a 100% fragrance oil perfume. Honestly its reminiscent of Liz Taylor perfumes, even with the quartz crystal bottle holder giving those "sparkling white diamonds" vibes. I love this fragrance for bedtime. I bought this & god is a woman at the same time and used them up so fast. my only thing with this fragrance is that it's so hard to get past the lavender+salt+musk in it, it's not that i don't like it but you literally cannot get past it. like it hits and it doesn't really let any of the other notes like whipped cream, caramel, zefir, etc. get through! if it even just let through that creamy caramel it would've been PERFECT and so much more wearable for me. it's just a bit sharp and that caramel note + whipped cream would've smoothened it & made it absolutely irresistible. This perfume has so much potential! It starts with a heavy initial alcohol blast which tapers off into a lightly sweet scent of salt and sandalwood. It then settles into a soothing lavender and musk, and the initial sweetness forms into a more distinctive, but very light, complimenting caramel. I agree with those who say that it is a good fragrance for night time seeing as it invokes a sense of relaxation and coziness. I love this! I have a difficult time liking lavender in my fragrances. But this lavender is just heavenly!

On first spray, it’s all sweet lavender and salt. I’m not usually a fan of sweet lavender but this really does it for me. The caramel and marshmallow do make it sweet, but it’s not cloying. It reminds me of a dessert you’d get at a Michelin starred restaurant. Like a salted caramel and lavender s’more with tonal creme under a salt dome with sandalwood air upon removing the dome. The dry down is like a cozy hug.This type of perfume is not exactly my "style". I prefer gourmands and soapy, laundry-type scents. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and try this out. The Touch Of Gourmand Is Heightened To A Truly Sophisticated Level With A Heart Of Orris Butter, Decadent White Praline. If the initial scent of R.E.M lasted throughout the entire duration of this fragrance, it would be a 10/10. This is a very easy going, cute and girly fragrance (I don't get the masculine vibes at all). On me it's predominantly sweet and the lavender stands out the most. I'm not getting neither salt, fig or caramel (which I was excited for), just pure sugar and lavender (maybe a little bit of sandalwood after a few hours). |The luscious new fragrance opens with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy, passionately spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow.

I was looking forward to wearing this this spring and summer, but I believe this is more of an autumn/winter fragrance. Finally, the drydown unfolds into a warming blend of Madagascar vanilla and a creamy, woody twist of cedarwood. I had wanted to try ariana grande's perfumes for a very long time. However, since I live in a country with hot and humid weather, I stay away from gourmands as much as possible. Same goes for most AG perfumes, I fear that all of her perfumes smells great in air conditioned room but not outside of the mall. Now you're going home, you realize his cologne is still lingering on your clothes and is mixing with your sweet perfume. It's already making you nostalgic of this magical moment. Ariana really have great perfumes. R.E.M is my favorite one. Every note is so beautiful and great blended. It's masculine and feminine at the same time. Sweet yet fresh and woody.

Ariana Grande CLOUD is a joyful, new creation inspired by optimism and hope. This dreamy new bottle design stands apart from her existing fragrances. The uplifting and addictive new scent imbues a thoughtful, artistic expression of positivity and happiness from Ariana to her fans. Features

Maison Margiela Mane 'n Tail Marc Jacobs Margaret Dabbs London Marvel Matthew Williamson Mavala Max Factor ME. Michael Bublé Michael Kors Minions Minnies Missguided Miu Miu Mizon Moncler Montblanc Moschino Mr Stanley's Mugler At first, the scent is more fresh and masculine. You can clearly smell the lavender. I don't like more masculine perfumes on myself, but weirdly, this one is an exception. I really appreciate how different this fragrance is from the rest of the AG's line. It's not as sweet, definitely unisex, with an interesting mix of notes.It has this first nip of smokey lavender and then a delicious breath-ful of sensual caramel. The body of the scent is salt n pepper but in a smokey way, not a trashy preteen sugar n spice. So delicious, I demolished my 30ml bottle in short time. Abercrombie & Fitch Accessorize Agent Provocateur Alexander McQueen Alex Simone All Saints American Crew Anna Sui Aramis Archipelago Botanicals Ardell Argan+ Ariana Grande Armani Aroma Works Australian Bodycare Avant Skincare Axis Azzaro This is a monster performer. Super strong and long-lasting! I was excited to try it because I love MM Coffee Break but this one isn't for me. It's way too heavy on the lavender - it reminds me of a bathroom air freshener. I don't really get much of that sweetness and I can't really detect any individual notes other than the lavender. I would consider this unisex and I think it could work on anyone, you just have to love lavender. Personally I think this would have been better with a vanilla or milk note, something to tame it down and turn it into a more relaxing lavender, rather than the bold, slightly harsh lavender that it is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment