276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Think I Am in Friend-Love with You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is achieving profound love worth the heartache? Well, since it can make life more meaningful, and often more blissful, the answer is yes. Giving up music is a too painful surrender. As Nietzsche said, “Without music, life would be a mistake.” So, I believe, with love.

How, and How Often, Friendship Turns into Love - Psychology Today

Looking at the above modern ideas of ‘love’ from a psychological perspective gives a very different take.

The whole world may turn upside down, but even that wouldn’t change my love for you. You are everything to me ❤️ Loving you is the only thing that makes my life worth living. The world might call me crazy, but I’m glad to be crazy about you! I love you so much sweetheart! Your arms are the only place I need, and I will need them forever. So just know you are my peace and everything I need! You are my sunshine, sweet blessing and drop of joy. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you.” I live every day hoping to wake up someday with you beside me. Nothing can make me happier than a day that starts with you and ends with you!

Love Someone? Platonic or Romantic How Do You Know If You Love Someone? Platonic or Romantic

Our partners are the ones who bring joy and happiness into our lives. Sending each other sweet love words is never going to get boring. It will make both partners happy in their relationship. A small loving wish can easily set a mood for romance. Romance is an inevitable part of life, and words are the perfect component to make it incredibly rewarding. You do not need a special day like an anniversary or valentine’s day to say how much you love your partner. Brighten up their day by saying how you feel about them. My love for you grows stronger with time, and I will never let go of you. Thank you for marrying me, my beautiful wife. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner Of course we also have created a negative sort of friendship these days, to match our unhealthy ideas of love. Read our article on ‘ Toxic Friendships’ if you aren’t sure of the difference. Friendship and love – what is the difference?Sweet love is when your heart skips a beat at the mere thought of someone. With you, my heart doesn’t just skip; it dances to the sweetest rhythm, a melody played only for you. I love sharing my life with you and I can totally picture us growing old together. It would be such an adventure, and I want only you to be my partner in it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment