276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anbernic RG353M Handheld Game Console, Aluminum Alloy CNC Process Dual OS Android 11 + Linux System Support 5G WiFi 4.2 Bluetooth Built-in 64G SD Card 4452 Games(Blue)

£87.495£174.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comparing these results with the RG353P and RG353V models, we can see they are all performing roughly the same as each other. However the M model does have the overall highest scores out of the RG353 range. Linux OS

There is also the built-in screen controller mapping which we have seen in Anbernic’s recent Android handhelds. It works very well and definitely gives you the upper hand on games such as first person shooters! Benchmark Results and Comparison I then tried Nintendo DS, the emulator used has a nice feature where I can simply press the shoulder button to skip between screens, allowing me to get fully immersed into the main gameplay. This isn’t the most fluid way to play DS games, but it’s an easy get around for a console that has just one screen. Emulation performance was solid. PSP pushes the limit of what this kind of device can emulate, but these settings give you the best available experience. Both models have the RK3566 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex-A55 processor which runs up to 1.8GHz. The RG353V dual boot retro gaming console has 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM, and 32GB internal eMMC storage for the Android operating system. The RG353VS with Linux OS has 1GB of LPDDR4 RAM. So on paper it’s very similar to some of ANBERNIC’s recent releases such as the RG353P and RG353V just in a much more premium, comfortable form factor.

The RG353V and RG353VS retro handheld emulators from Anbernic offer a choice of Android and Linux OS’s or Linux OS only. This tells Retroarch’s cores to conform to the shape of each device’s original screen shape, preventing games from appearing squashed. Arcade games

We have tuned the configuration for each installed game. The configuration files are stored in psp/ppsspp/PSP/SYSTEM/ on the EASYROMS partition of the SD card. That folder contains configuration files for other games you may choose to install in the future. Our configurations are based on those found at https://github.com/jserodio/rg351p-ppsspp-settings/. The RG353M is available in two colours, Blue and Deep Purple. The Blue colour was a very popular colour on the past model. Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments. RG353M Colours You can update to the latest version of the installed Retroarch cores by going to Retroarch from the main menu, then selecting Online Updater -> Update Installed Cores.

To try a different emulator, see Hints -> Trying different cores/emulators in this guide. Configure the button-mapping for use with Standalone-Rice This new size, new weight and added exterior tech pumps make this feel like a far more polished handheld, and I didn’t think my favourite handheld could get even better, but ANBERNIC have really nailed it here. ANBERNIC has kept in their lane with this device and tweaked it efficiently over the last two years to a point where it’s close to perfect. The RG353M can run Android and or Linux, the Android OS is a little cumbersome to use with the tiny 3.5” touch screen, especially when typing, so I found myself using the linux OS because it’s just so easy to use and comes pre-setup straight out of the box. Support bui lt-in WIFI online fighting, streaming, HDMI, vibrating motor, s upport 3.5mm stereo earphones,

The start and select are in the same position. I know many of you like these on the face of the device but I do not, and the outdated white text doesn’t help the minimal metal aesthetic in my opinion. RG351MP (LEFT) VS RG353M (RIGHT)

Please Note

This requires an internet connection and is, therefore, only possible with the RG351M or with an RG351P with a compatible WiFi adapter. The RG353M handheld gaming console features the RK3566 quad core Cortex-A55 CPU that runs up to 1.8GHz. There is 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal eMMC 5.1 storage for Android 11 OS. The Linux OS comes on its own 16GB card. There is a second card that is 64GB which is used for the game files storage. As part of our RG505 review we ran some system benchmarks which we can use to see how well in general the RG505 performs We can also compare with other Android devices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment