276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FUNKY Retro Steam Iron, Ceramic Soleplate, 3m Cord, 450ml Water Tank, Rose Gold Pink (FI-02-ROSEGOLDPINK)

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Philips PerfectCare system involves no temperature controls, flattening everything from silk to denim (not that you should iron jeans, but you get my drift) without having to change the temperature setting.Even more magically, you can leave the iron face down on any fabric – even a silk nighty – and, somehow, it will not burn.This writer actually tried this and I'm still married, so big result there.

My experience of this having gone through multiple rounds of investment on crowdfunding platforms, with angel investors and with hedge funds, is that you need to listen to what your gut feel tells you about an investment opportunity and the people behind it. If you have the slightest doubt about whether to do a deal or not, don’t do it. You need to be 100 per cent certain that it makes sense and that you are happy with it. Crowdfunding gives you the perfect tool to raise important capital and bring in an army of people who want you to do well, without any one or two investors wanting to then take over the business and run it. Again, my experience in the past is that you can only have one boss making the final decision and running the business. If there are too many chefs, it won’t work. How do you measure success for yourself, your investors, your staff and your customers?Heading to the front end, the Funky features two sets of independent controls, one for each pair of slots. That’s a major plus in my book because it means you’re not wasting precious energy by having four sets of elements blazing when you may only need two.

It's so speedy to get to the right temperature and has the kind of continuous steam ability to make a huge pile of washing more manageable. Technically it has a 150g steam burst and vertical steam, which basically just means it has precise ironing ability when you need it. If you have a habit of accidentally ironing creases into your clothes (full disclosure: the author of this article does), this little iron could be your saviour. Light, small and comfy to grip, it’s exceptionally easy to manoeuvre. Plus, its small footprint minimises the effect of any mistakes you make.

Things to consider

I also enjoy travelling with my family. I have a son Sammy (17) and two daughters Emily (15) and Heidi (13). What is your favourite Funky Appliance product? The Funky Iron was launched in December 2018 and has since been followed by the Funky Kettle and Funky Toaster which hit the shelves in Spring 2021, all of which have created a rapidly growing Funky fan base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment