276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Starts with Us: the highly anticipated sequel to IT ENDS WITH US

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I did not ever expect it starts with us and yet I could not think of what a beautiful and necessary addition this is.

And in fact, to spell out Lily's future in the way that this sequel did took something away from the difficulty of Lily's decision at the end of the first book.The way Allysa and Marshall talk about Ryle as if he’s a little kid who just gets mean sometimes, instead of the violent wife beater and attempted rapist that he is, is so strange…. But her excitement is quickly hampered by the knowledge that, though they are no longer married, Ryle is still very much a part of her life--and Atlas Corrigan is the one man he will hate being in his ex-wife and daughter's life. With its intriguing narrative and relatable characters, "It Starts with Us" is a perfect addition to any bookshelf. You won’t leave her with me overnight, but you’ll drop her off somewhere else when you want to get fucked? Maybe I thought in this book, Ryle would acknowledge he’s a fucking monster and he’d watch Lily flourish happily from the sidelines.

Revealing more about Atlas’s past and following Lily as she embraces a second chance at true love while navigating a jealous ex-husband, it proves that “no one delivers an emotional read like Colleen Hoover” (Anna Todd, New York Times bestselling author).Let me start by saying this: there’s going to be a lot of hate for this book for the sole reason people just want to dislike this author for their popularity and there’s this hate train going on for the littlest things this author does so I already know people are going to just come out of the woodworks and find the tiniest thing to hate on this. He truly and will forever be a terrible person and I’m so glad that this book continuously highlighted that. lily and atlas didn’t really have a foundation of their relationship (which is ironic because atlas talks about ryle and lily’s relationship this way as well) other than the fact that they both had a bad childhood.

Whereas, It Starts With Us reads like every other second-chance romance between two past lovers that shared a connection in their childhood. Experience the romantic and satisfying conclusion to Colleen Hoover's powerful global bestselling novel, It Ends with Us.

i believe every single one of her books has these terrible, wild plot twists to cover up the fact that she cannot. of our deliveries are made by Royal Mail as we think they give the best service and cover all areas of the UK.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment