276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caned in Front of the School

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

s1, Ep. 1: "Your Will Shall Decide Your Destiny." Anne recalls an instance where Mrs. Hammond (the woman whose home she had been adopted into to provide domestic work) slapped her for not doing work the way she had wanted it. In later episodes, Anne also recalls how Mr. Hammond (husband of Mrs. Hammond) had spanked her, and in season 3 Ka'kwet, a young Mi'kmaq girl, is beaten for speaking her language, wanting to go home, and not answering to the name forced on her by the government boarding school workers. Nanopants: Jessica is to be made an example of. She is to be given six of the best with the cane, and her ordeal involves the wearing of special high-tech punishment pants, ultra-thin and transparent and even clingier than latex. They are so tight they are mighty uncomfortable when Jessica bends to touch her toes for the cane, and the fabric does nothing to dilute or protect the wearer from the intense sting of the rattan.

Caning the Naughty Schoolgirl Anthology - LSF Publications

Although these stories take place within a school-based setting they differ from the more realistic accounts typically found within the schoolgirl spanking fiction genre. They are, however, representative of Frank Martinet's distinctive approach to spanking fiction, and so tend to focus on the actual punishments rather than the details of school life in general. Venkataraman, Soundarya (2021-05-02). " 'Girls' Generation 1979'…A dainty depiction of love and friendship". Medium . Retrieved 2021-06-10.The truth was that if Thomas Attwood had not been a particular favourite amongst the students of Grey House then his housemistress, Miss Sternwood, would have been unlikely to have proposed such an unorthodox ultimatum. It is often said that we hurt the ones we love the most, and it works both ways, but despite what the old headmaster's cliché might suggest, in reality it always hurts most in exactly the place we would expect. Mercedes didn't even have to look to know what was going on behind her. Clearly Miss Gregory had been disciplined by the Headmaster before, in just this same position. Mercedes could almost hear the lust and desire in their voices as they spoke. Thirteen Bottoms: Drug-laced cupcakes brought into Bradshaw school calls for a severe punishment for the thirteen girls involved. So Abigail gives Headmaster Mark Porter some instruction in how to apply the cane. At first he practices on cushions, then on Abigail's granddaughters. Aged 18 and 19, the two girls are used to receiving corporal punishment, but they certainly feel the strokes Headmaster Mark gives them as he rises to the challenge. He now has the skills as well as the enthusiasm to administer punishment canings to thirteen girls, each one positioned over the vaulting horse to receive her well-deserved thrashing! I yelled out in agonised protest, trying to let the teacher know how much she was hurting me. She knew.

At the headmasters office Chapter 1: Me, Julie and Adam, a

Indeed? And so you should look apprehensive," she responded, in her innocence misreading the causes of his fidgeting. "But, as unconventional as this approach might seem, something tells me this could be exactly what's needed to provide the focus and motivation you need. I can't say I entirely approve, of course. Senior boys in the upper sixth ought to be able to motivate themselves without threats of disciplinary measures, but if this is what it takes..." While she was still on her way Mrs Seaton went on to say that, in the absence of the headmaster, she would be punishing the boys, too. She read out my name and form and that I was to be punished for being sent out three times, and then told me, too, to wait outside her room. During World War II the protagonist Ariana ( Nastassja Kinski) is arrested and flogged by a nazi seargent, but after several lashes she's saved by a captain ( Carsten Norgaard) who knows her family. Hepburn isn’t a school for everybody. It’s brochure says it’s students learn in “a supportive atmosphere of structure and discipline.” Both students and parents must sign on to Hepburn’s strict discipline rules, which, unusually for six-formers, includes corporal punishment. Still, the school is known for its excellent results, even for students with a troubled past.There was a long silence before the Headmaster recapped. “I think we agree that we can't cane everybody, but be must respond. The student body must be made to pay a price for their abysmal behavior. At the same time, I have no desire to beat everyone.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment