276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEW Phonescope Mobile Phone Microscope - up to 30X Magnification!

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For Victory HT & Victory SF Binoculars - eyecups normally best used twisted out. (label may read C-3-034-I) The Phone Skope cases are solid and afford the phone some level of protection if it is dropped, while the fit of the eyepiece adapter (at least on my Zeiss Diascope) was snug enough that I felt very comfortable leaving the phone just sitting on the eyepiece, something that is crucial if you want to get some high quality video with no shake or vibration.

One thing unique about Phone Skope is that in addition to iPhone and Android cases, they also make models for iPads! It might seem absurd at first, but hooking up an iPad to a scope would be a great way to share what you are seeing in the scope because people can just look at the iPad screen rather than having to get close to the scope and adjust the height and focus, potentially getting off of the bird. I could see this being a game changer for leading group bird walks, especially kids who might have problems looking through the scope eyepiece without bumping the scope off of the bird. Pros When I used the iScoping adapter with my iPhone 4S, I was unable to use a screen cover on the phone because the width of the case was too precisely formed for the phone to slide in when it had any sort of screen cover. I like using a screen cover to protect the phone from scratches so this was a real downside for me. However, I believe this was fixed in the model that fits the iPhone 5/5s. On the newest adapters, the eyepiece adapter comes off and the case has no raised areas so it is really usable as a full time case; you can just keep the adapters nearby to screw on when you have a digiscoping opportunity. Pros Moreover, their robust app, though with a learning curve, offers a wide range of features, elevating the user experience. Affordable: Magview comes at a more affordable price point than Phone Skope, making it an attractive option for those on a budget.What is a Phone Skope, exactly? The Phone Skope is an adapter system consisting of a smart phone case ( pictured above) and a complementary optic adapter ring (pictured below) that perfectly align a smart phone’s camera with the eye piece (ocular lens) of a variety of optics, most commonly a spotting scope or binoculars. Put more simply: Smartphone + Spotting Scope + Phone Skope = Digiscope. Wait, what’s a digiscope? Digiscoping is the practice of taking digital photos or videos through a spotting scope or other optic device. Price Point: For all its benefits, Phone Skope is on the pricier side. This might deter some potential buyers who are looking for a more budget-friendly option.

Magview, while easy to set up, has faced criticism regarding image quality. Users have found the output not as crisp as Phone Skope’s, marking a significant difference between the two. Universal phone scope attachments from Phone Skope work well if you plan to use multiple phones or optics. The Universal phone adapter, also known as the “Lollipop,” allows you to fit various sized phones and adjust the adapter plate to different camera locations. It will also accommodate most phones in protective cases, even the larger phones like iPhone Xs Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus and also the larger Android smartphones on the market. Manual controls - Users can alter multiple features in the app manually such as, brightness, contrast, focus, quality, size and many more. For EL 32mm Swarovision, 42mm SLC Binoculars & BTX Module - eyecups normally best used twisted out. Quality Optics: Users have praised the high-quality images that the Phone Skope produces. It effectively enhances your phone’s camera, delivering excellent visual performance.

Premium digiscoping adapters that center smartphone cameras over optics, allowing you to capture pictures and record video. Access The Phone Skope Builder Universal Adapters

NOTE: Due to varying manufacturing tolerances coupled with occasional changes in materials along with natural wear and tear of an eyepiece, it is possible that a C-3 custom fit adapter may need a tiny bit of 'padding' to make it a truly snug fit. We suggest electrical tape is the ideal solution. With the rise of smartphone technology, companies like Phone Skope and Magview have sought to combine the power of optics with the portability of your mobile device. But which brand offers the superior solution? Let’s dive in and compare. Camera live - This feature makes your camera swing on a complete 360’ angle and capture everything! PhoneSkope Smartphone cases are used in conjunction with a C-3 Dedicated Adapter or the U1 Mini or U2 Universal Adapters for a multitude of eyepieces on quality optics, or a 15x eyepiece for 23mm or 30mm Microscope eyepieces.C-3 Adapters comprise a range of custom sized, made-to-measure adapters including the following popular fittings: Quality Concerns: Some users have reported that the image quality with Magview isn’t quite as sharp as that of Phone Skope. Versatility: Phone Skope offers universal adapters, ensuring their product is compatible with a wide variety of smartphones and cases. Whether you’re an Apple aficionado or an Android advocate, there’s a Phone Skope for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment