276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Starve Cancer

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To which he responded that this lack of dairy may explain why my hip had broken rather than just bruised. She later learned that statins also block the cell surface receptor Glut1, which is used by most cancers to access more glucose.

S. General Accounting Office found that one-third of all drug administrations to cancer patients were off-label, and more than half of cancer patients received at least one drug for an off-label indication.

Of course, Jane McLelland's approach to cancer treatment is unproven, and it is so complex a regime that it would be difficult to prove in a randomised double-blind trial. Cancer is a very complicated disease, therefor anyone recommending a diet to delay and/or cure the disease should not be taken seriously.

I fell and broke my hip in 2019 leading to a total hip replacement (huge thanks to our wonderful NHS! Testimonials abound from happy and delighted recovered patients and from oncologists who use her methods.

Cancer stem cells are dangerous because they are more resistant to conventional treatment and are capable of producing new malignant cells that are more difficult to eradicate. Unfortunately, just a few months later, Jane started coughing up blood, and found out that her worst nightmare had come true: Her cervical cancer had spread to her lungs. In this course Jane will teach you the entire picture – how cancer starts, what drives it, how it feeds and how it progresses – it gets you back in the driving seat and gives you the best chance of full remission.

But if you can get to people before that, I cannot see why patients can’t be rescued even from advanced malignancies. In fact the standard of care for many conditions involves off-label uses, either as first-line therapy or as a subsequent line. McLelland discovered that there were numerous drugs on the market designed for other purposes (like heart disease or infections) that could go beyond diet and supplements to effectively cut off cancer’s various fuel lines. Many wives of a vast majority of men suffering from cancer are in the age group would benefit from looking at this site if they can't tolerate conventional HRT.

Just like the cervical cancer, Jane’s lung cancer was initially misdiagnosed (this time as a chest infection).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment