276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stone Baked Pizza Crust by BFree Foods- Gluten Free Pizza Dough – Keto Pizza Crust – Includes 2 Pizza Bases, 12.6 Oz [1 Pack]

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. For maximum freshness after opening, place in an airtight container and consume within 2 days. Cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and the other crust has turned super crispy and golden brown. This recipe produces enough pizza dough to make two 10 inch crusts. If you only want to make one pizza then roll your second dough half into a ball, cover in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Or you can freeze the dough. How to freeze You can make the dough and allow it to rise in the fridge overnight. Bring it to room temperature before dividing up and rolling out. Pre-heat the pizza stone for at least 30 minutes before you want to cook your pizza (so about 1 ½ hours into the pizza proving time).

I am so very glad we have proven ourselves wrong. We’re all still shaking our heads over how good no yeast pizza can be – as are fellow foodie friends we shared the recipe with to try it out. It’s totally up to you – I like to keep this vegan and dairy free so I used Koko dairy free plain yoghurt. It also has no high FODMAP ingredients in it.Once you have rolled out your pizza dough, remove the pizza stone from the oven and place on a heat proof surface. You can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. They’ll lose their crisp exterior! Of course they’ll still be lovely and soft and flexible, but I’d always recommend reheating these in the oven instead. Can I reheat your gluten free pizza bases in the oven? Made with easy flours – just cassava flour and your favourite gluten-free blend. (or you could use my Gluten-Free Homemade Flour Blend too – which is my personally preferred choice). We don’t use gluten-free flour by itself as it would not give a great texture to our pizza dough. Depending on the blend it could be a little too gritty or dry. Cassava flour is a starchy flour which helps give elasticity, moisture and a better structure to our recipe.

A lot of work went into fine tuning ratios and quantities so I wouldn’t mess around with them unless you really know your stuff. I’d recommending using digital cooking scales like these so you know you’re getting an accurate measurement. What yoghurt should I use for this recipe? Prepare pizza base. Mix dried ingredients (except for the yeast) together with a fork. Add the oil. Stir in the yeast into the liquid and mix in to make a smooth thin batter. Pre-heat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/Gas Mark 7.

Yes! That’s what we usually do with them – I often double the quantities of this recipe and make four pizza base. We then usually eat two for dinner and freeze two for next time. It’s not mandatory for making this recipe, but it’ll certainly make your life a hell of a lot easier! There’s a bit of a burning smell when I’m dry frying my gluten free pizza base.

You just mix it up in a bowl then knead for 3 minutes by hand, or blitz for 40 seconds in a food processor then it’s ready to use! Top with a pizza sauce and toppings of choice, bake for 12 minutes and voila! Piping hot pizza, fresh out of the oven in 20 minutes flat. After proving, and splitting the dough in half, make sure to cover the second half of the dough with plastic wrap or a kitchen towel to keep from drying out. For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of Soya and Sesame Seeds. Works well baked on either a pizza pan or a pizza stone. Or just a metal baking tray if that’s all you have. Lactose free plain yoghurt is the best for the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet. How long can I keep your gluten free pizza base for?Yes! You can easily make this low FODMAP by using lactose free plain or greek yoghurt – that way, it’s suitable for the elimination phase of the FODMAP diet and all other phases too. I can’t find any yoghurt, can I use anything else? Starchy flours. Cassava flour, which makes up almost 50% of our pizza dough is a great flour for binding ingredients together. It has a lovely stretchy quality. There will also be other starchy flours present in your gluten-free flour but those will vary depending on the brand you use. Once ready, transfer your pizza base (still on the baking paper) onto the baking tray and cook for 5-7 minutes. Or until slightly golden with bubble of air forming. Value – 2/5. It can be made cheaper without buying the mix with roughly the same amount of effort. The overall ranking flour– use bread flour if you can. The crust will have a better chew and will tear as you bite into it, like traditional yeast pizza crust., because it’s got higher protein in it which makes a better crumb for breads. But don’t make a special trip out for bread flour, it’s still exceptional made with just plain / all purpose flour! The Sausage and Kale pizza pictured below is made with all purpose / plain flour – looks exactly the same!

Part of me thought this would taste good but ever so slightly plastic. The rest of me thought it would be a bit like the Deli Style bread, taste great but be full of ingredients you can’t read and deep down know you shouldn’t be eating.Since we’re rolling out our dough to be nice and thin, obviously it needs care to get it into the frying pan in one piece. This recipe uses both yeast and baking powder. I know it seems a bit weird to combine the two but they work really well together for this particular recipe as they add the rise in different times. Add the yoghurt and flour to a large mixing bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon. As it starts to form a dough, use your hands to bring it all together into a large ball. Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. So to replace it with just one specific type of flour… that’s not going to cut it at all. Definitely go for a gluten free flour blend. Do I need weighing scales to bake your gluten free pizza recipe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment