276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fosi Audio BT20A Bluetooth Amplifier, Mini HiFi Stereo Amp Integrated Receiver for Home Audio Passive Speakers, BT 5.0 Class D 2.0 Channels, 100W x 2 TPA3116 Chip, Treble & Bass Control Knob

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also swapped the power supplies around and played as loud as I could bare (without annoying the neighbours). only small negative note, I never liked the Bluetooth implementation with priority over RCA, if they had inserted a physical control to activate and deactivate it, for me it would have been the perfect little amplifier. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Sound produced is a tasty sound sandwich – nice punch in the low end, full-bodied mid-range, and all that covered with some crispness in the high end. The signal to noise ratio of about 70 dB is a value we would like to recommend the manufacturer to work on. Easy to set up, no special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter. Most goods are not subject to import taxes when shipped from warehouses in the United States, the European Union, or Russia to their respective countries.In my opinion, in this budget class, considering the level of build quality it offers, this Fosi Audio BT20A Pro amplifier is an absolute winner. Think of a boxing champion just before appearing to the boxing ring: hood-covered face is slightly down, but there is enough power and confidence hidden inside.

While the included 32-volt supply works well, given the small upcharge I would recommend going with the larger 48-volt supply.It has been noticed, however, that headphone experience does not quite make it compared to listening through the speakers, but this is pretty subjective and may not be the big deal for many listeners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment